DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

DSK Loves Purples (Bangle)

I told ya I would make more bangles in time for the holidays : )
For those who don't know, my favorite color is purple.
Does it reflect in my jewelry? Sometimes right?


"My Favorite Bangle"
Swarovovski & Sterling Silver
Everything is Sterling & Crystallized Swarovski
Swarovski Xilion Bicones 4mm Crystals
Small Moonlight Heart
$48, Free First Class Shipping
1 Available








Everything Purple
Measures 7"
Sterling Silver, Swarovski Crystals, Pearls, and Antique Sparrow
$55, Free First Class Shipping
1 Available








7 comments:

brandee *=) said...

My favorite color is purple too!. I didn't know that!. yay!. :)

xoladiihoneyxo said...

whoa, these are just gorgeous; especially the dove one!!! It's great for the Fall/Winter cuz it's this year's color! lol.

Ivy said...

yup i noticed ur favorite color is purple! xD its a great color <3 and i love ur jewelry with purple. its more than prettty <3333333333 *gonna try to get more peices cuz of ur amazing pricing with no shipping fee* xD just have to ask mom .... my obstacle xD

izumi said...

purple is amazing <3

wuzzyangel said...

Steph+Purple= LOVE!!

Cindy said...

oh man, gorgeous bracelets! i love purple too. did you know it means royalty? ;D

GildaღFish said...

:] I would have never guessed that your favorite color was purple!! Thats only because you create something wonderful with every color && then some!! :D

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet