DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

DSK's Lottery Winner for November is....

Brandee*=)
E-mail me your full name & mailing address when you get a chance ^_^

This is your new necklace, congrats & thanks for being part of the DSK Jewelry Family : )

I'll post December's Lottery Prize tomorrow, it will be a good one since Christmas is around the corner & I love the holiday season most!
If you're a fan of DSK Jewelry, feel free to follow & comment becuase a random reader wins the prize each month. You don't have to be an existing customer or anything. I really appreciate the fact that you take time out of your day to visit my jewelry blog to see what I'm all about.
I also have a "Beauty Lottery" on my personal beauty blog, but the prize is always something makeup related since makeup was the main reason I started blogging. If you're into makeup, come on over!
If you're interested in learning more about me as a person, rather than just the jewelry side of me...I welcome you to visit : )
There's more to DSK Steph than just DSK Jewelry, you know :P
I'm currently dealing with the issues of implied engagement 0_o
I have other interests & I love making new friends.
I'm super excited for my Winter Break.
The holidays just make everything bad go away.
Who agrees?



15 comments:

Dina (XYYan) said...

congrats to the winner!

Thanh said...

Congratulations :).

Morganaa said...

Congrats, you're so lucky! \o/

TOFU said...

Congrats Brandee! ^^ Holidays sure are fantastic! :D Don't think too much about the things that get you down. Just take the time to relax and explore your creativity. Afterall, that's what we love about you! <3

Cookie said...

Who can't help but be jolly on x-mas holidays?! haha congrats to the winner ^^

wuzzyangel said...

Congrats to the lucky winner! Pegasus is LOVE!! Oh with a bit of SEX thrown in! ;)

Carine said...

I definitely agree, christmas time is magic :p

congrats to brandee !

MeiBelle said...

It's beautiful!!! Congrats!

Deborah said...

Congratulations to the winner :)

Amy said...

so pretty :) i wish i could have won that! haha.

about the post on your implied engagement on your other blog - dont worry about it. i mean its waht parents/families sometimes do (yes asian ones mostly) but i guess they are just happy that you two found each other and just want things "solidified." Look at it this way - at least thy're not going, "you are still single?! have you found anybody yet?" haha

swanprincess said...

Steph,

About your implied engagement....
if you feel that you are not ready yet, remember don't let his family push you into that situation. You are still young, just focuse building up your business. You don't live in Vietnam, so you don't have to really follow the culture to get marry early. In America, building a career and be successful are very important for your future. My only mini-advice is to listen to your own heart/mind. Continues making sparkle and pretty jewelrys.

Angela said...

holiday breaks definitely makes bad things go away =]

Ivy said...

Congratz to the lucky winner :]
i also love holidays <3 its the best time of the year xD

Trinity said...

i love what you're doing! i was wondering if you can make this necklace available =] last time you were selling "brandee necklaces" i noticed that the cresent moon changed into the heart so i didnt buy it... but if you change it bak i will definately buy one!

GildaღFish said...

Oh, what a very lucky winner!! This necklace is gorgeous!

:]

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet