DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Seattle's Sarrow [Bracelet]


Seattle's Winter [7 1/2" Bracelet]

Sterling Silver Interlocking Lobster Clasps
Crystallized Swarovski in Indigo, Black Diamond & Black Pearl
~ Crystal Facets in Roundelles & Bicone & Rounds ~
$50
Free First Class Shipping







This bracelet is for those who enjoy the darker tones for the Winter season.


6 comments:

wuzzyangel said...

Loving the darker tones for this bracelet! Great job Steph!

PixyEla said...

Ohhhhh I love all the pinks and purples, they are such happy colours!!! Awesome job as usual Step!! ^_^

brandee *=) said...

lol this bracelet remind's me of the one that you posted something about mihn giving a name to a piece called sparrow's egg?. That was long time ago I can't really remember I know it had a bird in it though.

Cindy said...

I really love this bracelet. The colours match the winter feel really well. It's like a cool winter's night. ;D

TOFU said...

LOL I have lots of cousins and extended family members too so I can totally relate! Beautiful pieces. I hope you're not too stressed! So glad your family will be with you to help cheer up your mood! :D Oh, Happy Belated Thanksgiving! ^^

GildaღFish said...

OMG!! Why didnt anyone buy this?!! Why wasnt I around for this bracelet?!

Sad face.

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet