DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

3,2,1 Happy New Year! & DSK's December Lottery Winner!!!

I saved the best for last day of 2009 & the last day I pick up your shipping tabs! ^^
It's been a great long month & a great long year!
Enjoy it with the ones you love most :)

^_^

Happy Shopping!

The AB Crystal reflects the color of it's surroundings :)

Modeled by Eki
www.ekimura.blogspot.com
Eki came up with the combination ^_^

"Eki's Summer Necklace"
.925 Sterling Silver 18" Heart Link Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
$55
SOLD OUT







"A Beautiful Trio"
.925 Sterling Silver 18" Heart Link Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
$55
SOLD OUT









"A Princess Pick"
.925 Sterling Silver 18" Heart Link Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
$55
SOLD OUT










"Flower, Starfish, Heart"
.925 Sterling Silver 18" Heart Link Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
$50
*Last One*








"Large Light Sapphire & Violet Flower"
SOLD OUT
$50











"Ocean Love"
.925 Sterling Silver 18" Heart Link Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
$50
*Last One*









"The Holiday Necklace"
.925 Sterling Silver 18" Heart Link Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
SOLD OUT
$55










"The Moon's Hearts"
.925 Sterling Silver 18" Heart Link Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
$50
SOLD OUT









"Romantic Amber"
.925 Sterling Silver 18" Heart Link Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
$50

SOLD OUT








"Rose Moon w/ Light Amethyst lil Stars"
.925 Sterling Silver Earrings
Crystallized Swarovski
Measures about 1 1/2"
$32
*Last One*






The DSK December Lottery Winner is!!!!!!!
Congrats Kate Gene :)
Thanks for always showing your support!
I've noticed that she's always one of the first to leave such sweet & fun comments through this whole month of December.
Thank you for finding my jewelry blog!

Please e-mail me your name & mailing address cause you won
DSK's Orca Bracelet & a gift baggie with so much more :P


DSKJewelry@gmail.com


I treasure all of you very much, thanks for stopping by!
&

Thank you for your love and support this past year : )
I'll see you in 2010

^_~

Love,
Steph

37 comments:

Kate Gene said...

OH. MY. GOSH!!!!

OH. MY. GOSH!!!!

OH. MY. GOSH!!!!

You just made my night! Thank you SO, SO, SO much! I'm so excited! I was eying that bracelet, actually. It's so cute and very me!

OH. MY. GOSH!!!!

OH. MY. GOSH!!!!

OH. MY. GOSH!!!!

(I'm excited, can you tell? LOL!) Thank you for all the comments you have left on my little ol' blog. I support, and will continue to support, you and your business!

I'll send you my address now! Eek! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

xoxo

P. S. Your Ocean Love and Romantic Amber pieces are gorgeous!

sherryberry said...

Congratz Kate ! :D
and OMG ; those trio necklaces are gorgeouss . AS USUAL ! well HAPPY NEW YEARR STEPH! and GOOD LUCK IN THE NEW YEAR!

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh. These necklaces are so freaking gorgeous. I could buy them all and not feel guilty. If only I wasn't grounded from my money, I definitely would. Hopefully you'll still have one or would kindly make one for me when I do get my money back. Lol. You really did save the best for last, but then again, all your work is the absolute best! You put so much love into your pieces and it definitely shows babe.

Congrats to the lottery winner! Kate Gene, you are definitely a lucky girl. (:

I hope your new year is going to be full of surprises, many long lasting memories worth keeping and lots of love and happiness. oh, and great business. ;D and so many other things, but I don't think you'd want to hear all of it. LOL.

Love you darling. :D

Julie said...

You definately saved the best for the last day, I love everything !

Jess said...

Yep, see you in 2010, Steph! Wish you a very happy New Year! <3

DSK Steph said...

Congrats Kate! Happy New Year :)

MeiBelle said...

Yay to Kate! Beautiful stuff Steph! Did you know my name is Steph too? Anywho, Happy New Year!

wuzzyangel said...

Congrats to Kate! She's gonna get all those gorgeous pendants! :)

And Eki is so beautiful! She looks like a princess for reals in that photo!

wuzzyangel said...

Haha! Pendants was last month! I meant bracelet! LOL! DOH!

Esther said...

Woooo~ Congrats to Kate!
The necklaces are all so fun and cute! I really liked how the first piece had the AB leaf reflect the colors of the other two crystals. It's genius! I don't know what to choose for my final purchases for the year. Everything is so tempting :3

Happy new year!

Kate Gene said...

Thank you so much, everyone! Aren't Steph's jewels just too cute?

Big hugs to ya, girlie! Thanks again! :)

mercurylady said...

Congrats! YAYA!

Angela said...

all the leaf necklaces look so pretty. i'd deff get one if i could =[

Kimberly_Sneeringer said...

Love, love, love! May DSK have a happy and prosperous 2010! :)

Viv said...

Happy New Year's Steph, and congrats on winning Kate!

xoladiihoneyxo said...

Happy New Years and congrat to the winner! Lovely necklaces, love them!

valerie-chung said...

Hey! I was wondering when you will have "Large Light Sapphire & Violet Flower" in stock again.
Thanks.

Ivy said...

Congratz Kate gene, ur one lucky fella!!
I love the last pieces, Flowers and hearts r the best combo and a great end to the year
I wish steph great health and a lucky fortune in year 2010
dun forget to always 'Jia You'. <333

Cara said...

yayyyyyyyy congrats to kate and happy new years to steph and everyone following her blog!! onwards to 2010!!!

DSK Steph said...

Happy New Year Beautiful Ladies!

Jessica Au said...

Happy New Yearrr! You rock my socks DSK ;]

Line said...

Aww, curse the eight hour time difference! I missed out on the cutest pieces :(

Happy new year to everyone :)

Lena said...

Happy new year Steph!!! Your last post for 2009 is a great finale for the year!! Everything is beautiful!!! Congratz to Kate Gene! Happy New Year everyone =)

hannah cho said...

whoa... all WAY too pretty... omg i love all the combinations!!! you also name them really well too!

PiinkPoodle said...

Happy New Year Steph!!

jade said...

Steph, I'd love to see the Ocean Love necklace come back ):

Quynh said...

Congrats to the winner :).
I wish I win next time :).

Anyway the new and new jewelleries makes me wanna buy more and more, but I have already made about 4 orders and that's enough for December 2009 :).

Looking forward for more jewelleries :)

Jewelry By Jessica said...

Ahhhhhhhh.... I LOVE the 3 in 1 pieces they are sooooo pretty!
Congrats Kate ^_^

itzLina said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I love your new pieces, so full of color and great for 2010 :D

b r a n d e e said...

Congrat's to the winner! =)

Happy New Year Stephanie!.

Emma said...

You never cease to amaze me, this new pieces are so adorable I almost want to eat them! They're absolutely girlish and precious~

Congratulations Kate!!
> w<

- Renée - said...

The Rose Moon earrings are absolutely gorgeous!! :D

Stephanie said...

i always love your 3 piece necklaces!!!
it always compliments each other so well!!!

congrats to the dec winner <3

Iyah said...

COngratulations to the winner! Very luccckyyy! ^_^ and I love your new pieces! They are just too beautiful!

cutesquid said...

Happy new year!
May 2010 be a year filled with inspiration for you!!!
The romantic amber is so beautiful! Those colors look amazing together!!!

annabelle* said...

heya xx
only just found out about your jewelry but omg so pretty!!! :D lol

specially loving the
1. ab moon hearts sapphire heart
2. large light sapphire && violet flower
...... hopefully they will be in stock soon for me to buy =]

krisanda said...

could you make another Peridot and Moonlight Female Pegasus please? thank you.

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet