DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

As Requested: Autumn Story Necklace

Hey everyone : ) Happy Tuesday!
Update/Edit* Inventory has been updated for the Bubbi Custom Bracelet


I think the Request idea is working out great. Thanks for the requests, if it wasn't for you girls ~ I wouldn't know that you wanted to see the Autumn Story Necklace back!

Happy Shopping! I'm going to be working on my orders ---Thanks for looking, thanks for shopping, and thanks for commenting! =]

Peace on Earth, xoxo

"DSK's Autumn Story Necklace"
16" .925 Italian Sterling Silver Necklace
.925 Sterling Silver Findings
Crystallized Swarovski
$50
SOLD OUT
Quantities Limited








Modeled by my cute & sweetest "big sis" Jen from www.frmheadtotoe.com!


Her pink camera adorable, just like her :)




Jen's a gangsta'!

Frmheadtotoe.com Jen also has a youtube channel!
www.youtube.com/frmheadtotoe
Don't forget to subscribe to see her latest videos ^^
Check out her video on the prettiest glittery nails. You should have seen how big my eyes were when I was watching her nail review. They're so cute!





"A Violet Winter Necklace"
16" .925 Italian Sterling Silver Necklace
.925 Sterling Silver Findings
Crystallized Swarovski
$50
Sorry, Sold Out









"DSK's End of Summer Necklace"
16" .925 Italian Sterling Silver Necklace
.925 Sterling Silver Findings
Crystallized Swarovski
Sorry, Sold Out
$50








"Violet & Aquamarine Necklace"
16" (40cm) .925 Italian Stardust Necklace
.925 Sterling Silver Findings
Crystallized Swarovski
$45
Sold Out








"Amethyst & Aquamarine"
16" (40cm) .925 Italian Stardust Necklace
.925 Sterling Silver Findings
Crystallized Swarovski
$45
SOLD OUT








"Music Note Bracelet"
7" .925 Sterling Silver Bracelet
.925 Sterling Silver Single Note
.925 Sterling Silver Findings
Crystallized Swarovski Crystals & Pearls
$55
SOLD








"DSK's Fantasy Bracelet"
7" .925 Sterling Silver Bracelet
Antique Silver "Nonners" Key
.925 Sterling Silver Findings
Crystallized Swarovski Crystals & Pearls
$55
SOLD







"DSK's Pretty Pink Bracelet"
7" .925 Sterling Silver Bracelet
Antique Silver "Nonners" Key
.925 Sterling Silver Findings
Crystallized Swarovski Crystals & Pearls
SOLD








"DSK's Seattle Bracelet III"
Definitely a one of a kind piece by Steph of DSK Jewelry.
7" .925 Sterling Silver Bracelet
925 Sterling Silver Findings
Crystallized Swarovski Crystals & Pearls
Sold




27 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey steph yr plan is working ^^ im so happy 4 u.. oh,can u make a comeback 4 yr hecules collection?

Mimi said...

Everything is beautiful, as usual. C:
I particularly like the pink bracelet, it's just too cute. <3

wuzzyangel said...

I hear AutumnStory I think the Kdrama! LOL! It's the first one I ever got into!

Shiseiten said...

love the violet winter and fantasy bracelet! :D

Kate Gene said...

The fuchsia and aquamarine crystals really compliment one another well. So pretty!

I love that you have a "Seattle Bracelet!" Girls from Seattle are the best! ;)

Julie <3 said...

Since I szx born in Autumn I thought I'd purchase the Autumn Story Necklace :) I'm loving the request idea. I'm fairly new to DSK jewelry, it's always great to see past creations ~

Julie <3 said...

Since I szx born in Autumn I thought I'd purchase the Autumn Story Necklace :) I'm loving the request idea. I'm fairly new to DSK jewelry, it's always great to see past creations ~

Theresa said...

Hello! Loving the pieces that I'm seeing and glad that the request system is working out well. Especially love the Violet Winter Necklace. I'd get it if it were on an 18". T.T

Personally, I'd like to see more flower and leaf necklaces. They seem perfect for any season. ^.^

xoladiihoneyxo said...

I love the Violet Winter Necklace and the Autumn Story Necklace =]

Cookie said...

Oh noes...I can't decide which one...winter or autumn...:( can't get both...*sad*...*coin flip*

Autumn wins ^^...THANKS FOR BRINGING IT BACK!!!

Esther said...

Ahh! The bracelets are so pretty! The leaf is so pretty! I can't stop stalking your blogs... D:

So pretty!

katie said...

happy holidays, stephanie! you've been working hard all year long for us, you should definitely take a break.

KatinkaRosenrot said...

Hi Steph,

I love the "End of Summer necklace" and "A Violet Winter Necklace".
Just did another entry about your precious jewelry on my blog:

http://katinkarosenrotsfairyland.blogspot.com/2009/12/another-precious-dsk-jewelry-jewel.html

Much love and Merry Christmas from snowy Germany.

Kati

Cara said...

yayyyyyy just bought my first DSK item!!! can't wait for to get it!!! heeeeheee

- Renée - said...

The End of Summer necklace is gorgeous!! I absolutely love the color combination! :)

sherryberry said...

OMG ... OMG... lol. These are sooooo madd gorgeous... I was waiting for Flowa Powa ( Bubbi's ) and I think I want Autumn's story or the Violet Winter one ... or the end of summer ... I DONT KNOW ITS SO HARD TO CHOOSE T^T .
ahahaa, keep it coming steph <3 ILOVEYOU(:

Kimberly_Sneeringer said...

These are all so gorgeous, Steph! I'm officially a DSK addict now. I've cleared out a whole side of my jewelry case just for your pieces. Thanks for doing what you do and I can't wait to wear my new End of Summer... :)

Kimberly_Sneeringer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jewelry By Jessica said...

"A Violet Winter Necklace"
Is soooo pretty and I love love love the name. I think your charm bracelets are sooo gorgeous ^_^ You are sooo talented.

Jenevi said...

Hello Steph! I just wantted to say I love love love your work! and that im going to buy alot of stuff from here very soon:) and for the"ReQest" i was wondering if you can make a necklace like you made for eki ? lyk with the pink heart and stuff VERY cute! well thanks for taking your time to read this.
with love, Jenevi

mariflor said...

Hello! You're doing excellent work here! :)

I know I just had a heart attack over your last tweet, but after thinking it over, I was wondering if you could bring back the Pegasus from Hercules Pegasus necklace? (is that right?)
I really like the Aquamarine color for that necklace :)

Thanks and have a Merry Christmas Eve!

brandee *=) said...

I'm loving the "a violet winter necklace, & pretty pink bracelet".

brandee *=) said...

Did I mention I love the
"The Bf/Gf Necklace"?. It's adorable!

kalai said...

aww. jen is so pretty..
the necklace she has on is gorgeous..

hope your having a great xmas hun~~ i'm sure santa has been good to you ;p xx

Stephanie said...

i love these "themed" bracelets!!!

- Renée - said...

I've been looking through your previous posts, and I gotta say that I really hope you bring Autumn Story back. Missed out on it, and it's absolutely stunning. :)

Keep up your wonderful work! You deserve all the success! Happy 2010!

GildaღFish said...

This blog post has to be one of my favorites. The Everything bracelets combined with everything else is beautiful .. I wish I was around to buy the DSK's End of Summer necklace, it's stunning. The color combination to it is genius.

BIG ups to you Steph!!
<3
:]

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet