DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Light Siam Red

"Siam Heart Bracelet"
7" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
$55









"Triple Crystal, Light Siam & Golden Shadow"

16" Fine Italian Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
.925 Sterling Silver Findings
$40










"Large Light Siam Heart Necklace"
*New 17" Italian Sterling Helix Necklace*
Crystallized Swarovski Element
.925 Sterling Silver Finding
SOLD OUT





Free First Class Shipping Available Until January 1, 2010

Happy Holidays!



16 comments:

wuzzyangel said...

The cheery red of the siam gives off a xmas feel to me! LOL! Or cherries.... hrmmm

Kate Gene said...

I am turning into such a DSK blog stalker! LOL!

These red hearts are too cute. They almost look like candy!

xx

Cara said...

what a BEAUTIFUL red colour...kinda reminds me of vampires hahahaha

Christina said...

just wanted to say thx for the Star Stardust Earrings (and the cute candy bag). they arrived a couple of days ago and they're absolutely beautiful.
my friends are getting jealous :))

Esther said...

Omg, the red is so festive and gorgeous! It looks like candy nomnomnom.

Shiseiten said...

aah. that siam red single heart is exactly what i want. XD it would be great to exchange with the ph heart to go with the gs pegasus that i already have. :)

SY said...

oooo the red is totally great for Christmas or valentine's day! =]

Jewelry By Jessica said...

The "Siam Heart Bracelet" is soooo pretty. I think it's one of my favorite pieces, well untill your next post ^_^ Love it <3

Trang said...

This is so difficult! Everything is gorgeous and I can't choose what to get haha. I check this blog everyday for more beautiful pieces. Steph, I know requests are not being taken but I hope that you bring back your earring studs in the future. I love 'em!!! :)

mariflor said...

Holy cow, the color is just so stunning! :D

Anny said...

Love the color contrast for these items!

GirlAboutTown said...

another masterpiece ;D

Lorelle said...

great creations miss! looove the colour red :) & just in time for christmas!

ChLc said...

Wow the color is absolutly gorgeous :O

brandee *=) said...

OoOh...it remind's me of rihanna's russian rulette album....The bracelet catch's my eye the most...Just when I thought I was tackling my dsk wish list...It started growing again! =D

GildaღFish said...

I love the Triple crystal, Light siam & Golden shadow!! It kinda reminds me of a sunset. Very beautiful and unique.

Wonderful!!

:D

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet