DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Lovely Lady Earrings


Lovely Lady Earrings
Baby Pink Swarovski Pearls
Sterling Silver Level Back Heart Earrings

$15
Free First Class Shipping







Inventory Updated, last few pairs until January.

Cream Swarovski Pearls also available
[not pictured]
$15





Inventory also updated for the Sterling Cat Earrings
Last chance to buy them before Christmas.

I'm working on some new Triple Heart Necklaces, stay posted for those ~ woo

Happy Holidays : )

7 comments:

wuzzyangel said...

DSK IS LOVE!

Sandra said...

All three of my items came in today Steph! I know you get this all the time but... they are really pretty!! I immediately wore them out to In-N-Out for dinner just now and the girl at the register could not stop looking at the Bubbi necklace! =) hee x2 I'm so happy you got this out to me so quickly and I am so privileged to be able to purchase these pieces (especially the Bubbi necklace) before it sold out! =)

Thank you!! ^.^

brandee *=) said...

awww...these are adorable!. :D

Katy Irie said...

Hi!!!
I want to buy the "DSK's Bubbi's Necklace" and the "Nonners' Flowers"
could you please send me an e-mail if you have those products because i really want then.
i', from japan my e-mail is katyirieki@gmail.com please send me an e-mail if you know wen you will have those products....
thank you
Katy Irie

Jina said...

I absolutely love these!<3

Jina said...

I love these! <3

GildaღFish said...

Totally wish I could a pair!! >.<

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet