DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Holidays! :)
Happy Christmas!


Jennifer C. suggest the two following pieces -- I thought she was just brilliant!
lol why didn't I think of these two?

Jennifer, this post is for you : ) Merry Christmas hun!

She wanted a Sterling Silver Necklace with Light Amethyst & Golden Shadow Heart Crystals.
What do you think?

"Medium LA, Small GS"
LA = Light Amethyst
GS= Golden Shadow
16" Italian Stardust Sterling Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
*Update* Last One!
$45








"Medium GS, Small LA"
16" Italian Stardust Sterling Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
*Quantities Limited aka 2 Available*
$45









"Lemon Drop Love Baits"
*Lemon Quartz Gemstones*
Origin: Brazil
*14K Gold-Filled Love Bait Earrings*
Measures 1 1/2 inches
Special Price for Gemstone Newbies! : $16









I've notice that many of my readers are not unfamiliar with gemstones, which is completely normal. How would you know about precious/semi-precious gems if you haven't come across them or learned about them right?

Gemstones are natural stones & are quite expensive in terms of findings.
If you're interested in learning more about Lemon Quartz, Amethysts, Moonstones, etc.
Here's how to learn more!

What I suggest is to drop by a jewelry store, browse around and ask the sales associate questions!
That way you can get a feel for gemstones in real life versus looking at pictures online.
I don't think you will be able to find a pair of Lemon Quartz Earrings at proper jewelry store for under $100.

I know of a beautiful 18K gold & lemon quartz necklace in a very popular US Department going for $3600 ~ Definitely check out gemstones at your department stores :)
It's free to see, touch, and learn more about precious gems.

Stones are beautiful & I want you to learn about them early on in life (so you can understand why some people obsess over gemstone jewelry one day ^^)

I have a few friends who are very much into precious gems, and I wanted to expand my range and include gemstones in my jewelry. I know it's not for everyone, but I think if you're not sure what gemstones are ~ you should give them a chance. : )


I'm not going to convince anyone, you'll learn for yourselves soon :)


You'll understand when you actually hold them in your hand. The weight of the gems are significantly heavier than crystals & they're always cold! It's really cool to experience.

Anyhow, that's just my 2 cents on gemstones. Look for them in daily life when you go out shopping! You'll understand their value a lot more when you're helped by a jewelry who's not 3,000 miles + away!

Merry Christmas!


Love & Peace,

DSK Steph

P.S. more Pegasus Necklaces coming tomorrow ^_^
Thank you for all the warm holiday wishes!

14 comments:

brandee *=) said...

Guess what my plan was for tonight!. Stay on your page the whole night until you post new update's! I'm not joking it honestly was and...IT WORKED!!!!. Kinda tired but it's working. They are so adorable!.

ATL said...

Merry Christmas to you and Minh!

Shiseiten said...

I love that you keep on giving us new things! :D Thanks for the hard work steph! your many fans appreciate your awesome work. ^_^

xoladiihoneyxo said...

The necklace is nice. People should really learn about gem stones.

wuzzyangel said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU & MR.MINH!!! :) XOXOXOXOOXOXOXXOXOOXOXOXOXO

KatinkaRosenrot said...

I love the fact that you use natural gemstones (I'm working with their healing potential since years). And I love the fact that you try to offer one or two pieces with a lower price (though I know that your stuff is worth every cent). I have a self-inflicted "shopping-stop" till January, but I'll already dreaming about your jewelry. I need to get one next year^^

Much love and Merry Christmas
Kati

sherryberry said...

thanks steph, for all your hard work and your love for making awesome jewelry! :D I wish you and all your loved ones a very merrrry christmas!

Esther said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Girl you all kinds of crazy for putting earrings up for $16 na'meannn? Actually, I didn't know much of anything about gemstones besides the fact that they're expensive. I really want to go touch one now...
Looking forward to the Pegasus Necklaces! ^o^

Kae said...

I have to wait until after the new year to order something and you've been making it hard not to lol. Everything is so very pretty!

I hope you have a fabulous Christmas with your friends and family! (^^*)

Anny said...

I love the colors in the LA necklace!

Amy said...

A brilliant combination!!!

Cara said...

merry christmas steph!!!

J-ezzy said...

I've always loved and appreciated gemstones!

I hope you had yourself a very Merry Christmas!

GildaღFish said...

I like the Medium LA, Small GS necklace. Very cute.

:]

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet