DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Post Christmas Post ~^_^~

Last week for Free First Class Shipping!
Happy Holidays ^^


Steph

"Rocker Sapphire"
18" Sterling Silver Necklace
PURE .925 Sterling Silver Pegasus Pendant
Crystallized Swarovski
*2 Left*
$50







"Rocker Siam"
18" Sterling Silver Necklace
PURE .925 Sterling Silver Pegasus Pendant
Crystallized Swarovski
SOLD OUT
$50








"Purple Rock"
18" Sterling Silver Necklace
PURE .925 Sterling Silver Pegasus Pendant
Crystallized Swarovski
*2 Left*
$50








"Rocker Jet"
18" Sterling Silver Necklace
PURE .925 Sterling Silver Pegasus Pendant
Crystallized Swarovski
SOLD OUT
$50








"Large Sapphire on Helix"
17" .925 Sterling Silver Italian Helix Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
*Last One*
$50







"Large PH on Helix"
17" .925 Sterling Silver Italian Helix Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
*SOLD OUT*
$50








"Just Pretty"
16" .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
***SOLD OUT***
$45


"Rocker Chic"
16" .925 Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
Crystal Clear & Jet Black
SOLD OUT




"Large Bermuda Necklace"
16" .925 Stelring Silver Chain Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
*1 Available*
$42








"Light Amethyst 14K Gold Earring Threads"
Measures 5"
14K Gold-Filled Ear Threads
Crystallized Swarovski
SOLD OUT








"Light Amethyst Hearts on 14K Gold-Filled Earrings"
SOLD OUT









*sorry for the bright picture*
"Light Rose Teardrops on Stardust Earrings"
.925 Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski
***Last One***
Sale: $12









"Rose Crystals & Bows"
.925 Sterling Silver Earrings
Antique Silver Bows
Crystallized Swarovski
*Last 1*
$16









"Light Amethyst Plump lil Star Earrings"
.925 Sterling Silver
Cystallized Swarovski
*1 left*
Sale: $12









"Rose AB Crystals & Bows"
.925 Sterling Silver Earrings
Antique Silver Bows
Crystallized Swarovski
$16






A random fact about me...I love Bread & Butter Styled Pickles!

32 comments:

Ivy said...

Hi Steph! :D
First, I love all the jewleries here again :P so pretty! :D
I'm trying to get "rocker sapphire" and I added it to my shopping cart. But the price says 5 bucks! hmmm I think there's probably some mistakes lol

DSK Steph said...

Thanks for catching that Ivy :) The post wasn't ready to be posted!

Angela said...

the aqua and ab leaf looks so pretty.

DSK Steph said...

why thank you Angela :)

Kimberly_Sneeringer said...

Ooh I love all the pieces you create so much! I get so excited now every time I check your blog because I know that I am going to find something else I love to add to my collection. :) The lil plump stars are so cute... I was really sad that I missed the lil AB star and moon necklace. Are you planning on making any more necklaces using lil stars? Thanks for doing what you do and happy holidays!

Shiseiten said...

I absolutely LOVE the wings! :D I am definitely going to try and pick one up. :D So excited to see you do so much!!

JoeyAnna said...

i LOVE the Rcoker collection!
you always come up with gorgeous colour and style pairings!
<3

Anny said...

Love the star earrings and the new heart colors!

xoladiihoneyxo said...

I really like the necklaces =] But what is up with everyone and the wings? o.O

Esther said...

I really like the Rocker collection! I like how there's another choice of something a bit edgier than the classic Triple Hearts and the really adorable stuff. Last week for free shipping! I want to get one last purchase in on the 31st or something. >:)

Sofie said...

Oh god everything is so pretty! I love the just pretty necklance!

sherryberry said...

Maaaaan, thats a giagantic post. And yet, EVERYTHINGS SO PRETTTTY! Especially the earrings! Too bad I can't buy anything until the new year .. *sigh* Well, thanks for all the goodies and keep it coming Steph <3

spize said...

I love the pairing of pegasus pendant with the hearts!
Its so beautiful and unique ^^

hannah cho said...

i am IN LOVE with your rocker piecies (like the rocker chic, rocker jet, rocker sapphire, rocker siam and purple rock)
LOOOOOOOVE THEM SOOOOOOOO MUCH!
<3 <3 <3 you are sooo smart!

Katie said...

I've always wanted to purchase your threads. Do you have any pics of them being modeled? I'd like to see!

Tania said...

I love your collections! I definitely just ordered some pieces that really jumped out at me! One being the AB rose crystal and bow earrings, so cute! I really hope you bring back the white pearl and bow earrings back soon though! I missed out on them and when I spotted them on youtube I fell in love with them! Patiently waiting! <3
your truly talented steph!

Lena said...

Love all your pieces Steph =). You look so cute in your new posted pics!! <3

Cannibal Emma said...

I think the "Just Pretty" necklace should be called "Absolutely Stunning". Haha. It's so pretty that I felt like I HAD to buy it :) Great job!

brandee *=) said...

Ahhh!. There's so much thing's I could say about this post!. Which I probably shouldn't because then it would be a long msg instead of a comment!. It's all gorgeous!!!.

Jewelry By Jessica said...

Their all so pretty, I think me favorite from this post are all the bow earrings. I love all of the new peices you've been making :)

Erin said...

All your stuff is so beautiful!

wuzzyangel said...

ROCKER LOVE!!! Steph this is great!! :) Ugh... need to save up for a DSK haul! LOL

Haven't opened your xmas giftie yet.. trying to make xmas last! LOL!

Shiseiten said...

I was wondering, what color is the small heart on the Just Pretty necklace? it looks like such a beautiful purple. Can you make more pieces using that color? :)

chineserose86 said...

I love this collection. I hope you'll make some 14k gold earring threads again. Or just 14k gold earrings in general since my ears are so sensitive that even sterling silver starts to bother my ears after a while. :(

I also received my bracelet, it was in my mailbox the day after Christmas, so I'm not sure if it arrived Christmas Eve or on the 26th. Either way I was super impressed at how quickly they arrived.

jo said...

help! whenever I try to checkout on paypal to pay- it tell me that the bow pearl earring is sold out - but you're site says it's not! help please - i don't want to miss out of the free shipping. thanks,jo

jo said...

help! whenever I try to checkout on paypal to pay- it tell me that the bow pearl earring is sold out - but you're site says it's not! help please - i don't want to miss out of the free shipping. thanks,jo

spannajupiter said...

Hey is the a chance i can request the rocker with a clear heart to i love how its girly and edgey

DSK Steph said...

@spannajupiter -email me DSKJewelry@gmail.com and we'll talk about the Rocker with a clear or moonlight heart okay?

-Steph

Stephanie said...

just pretty is so pretty =D

Tania said...

I just received my haul in the mail in time for the New Year! The pearly bow earring are just as I expected and the just pretty necklace is stunning! What an amazing purple hue! I can't wait to rock these new pieces! By the way I got some compliments on your orca love baits and I sent your business card their way! <3

CATHLEEN said...

please bring back "just pretty"
thanks!

GildaღFish said...

The "Just Pretty" necklace is well .. just soo pretty. && the Rocker Sapphire, speechless because I want it soo bad.

Terrific job here Steph!!

<3

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet