DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Saturday One of Each Sale

Hey Everyone, a one of each sale! Let luck be on your side ~ : )






DSK's Saturday One of Each Sale









"Triple Cute"

16" Italian Sterling Silver Necklace
Available!


"Violet Baller Necklace"
18" Sterling Silver Heart Link Necklace
SOLD



"Large Aquamarine Glacier Necklace"
16" Sterling Silver Necklace
SOLD


"Large Light Amethyst Starfish Necklace"
18" Sterling Silver Heart Link Necklace"

SOLD


"Large Light Sapphire Necklace"
18" Sterling Silver Heart Link Necklace
SALE $40
*1 Available*





"Large Fancy Crystal Necklace"
18" Sterling Silver Necklace


SOLD

17 comments:

KatinkaRosenrot said...

Wow, the Aquamarine Glacier ist AMAZING:-o So beautiful. I would wear it right away. But I'm broken^^

Much love,
KatinkaRosenrot

Jessica said...

steph, what colors are the crystals of the triple cute necklace? are they all ab?

ChLc said...

I love the "Triple Cute" <3
I'm glad you made more glacier necklaces. They're so pretty and remind me of ice.

Cara said...

glacier = PRETTYNESS

- Renée - said...

Triple cute is an interesting necklace!

Jellybaby said...

Awww the "triple cute" is such a cuteee necklace...its sch a shame i missed it 'damn' lolz...^^xx

b r a n d e e said...

Triple cute=Triple Shinyyy.

katie said...

you always work so hard for us,
thank you =]

Iyah said...

The Fancy Crystal is just so elegant! ^_^ So shiny!!

Ivy said...

Wow I loveee the aqua glacier it's sooooo gorgeous by itself ;)

Amy said...

So gorgeous. You're so amazing at advertising and the triple cute is really really cute! But what's the third pendant? I can't see too clearly ^_^;

Cindy said...

Eeeep! They're all so pretty! If only I had money. Lol. Well, I do, but I don't have a checking card for paypal. HAHA.

Kimberly_Sneeringer said...

Oh my god I love the triple cute! Too bad i missed it :( Hope there will be more in the future!

Shiseiten said...

violet baller heck yes!

wuzzyangel said...

Gorgeous! No wonder there's only one of each left! :)

Line said...

Congratulations to whomever got the Triple Cute Necklace :D

Kate Gene said...

The Large Fancy necklace is beautiful! The facets look really cool! (Is that the correct lingo? LOL!)

xx

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet