DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

14K Gold...

Today is the last day to place an order that will be shipped out before I leave on Sunday...
I couldn't help but post two new 14K Gold Necklaces! You'll see more gold in March : )
Around St. Patty's day ^_^



"Amber Gold"
***New 20" 14K Gold-Filled Necklaces***
Crystallized Swarovski

$65










"Gold Baby Doll Pegasus"
***New 20" 14K Gold-Filled Necklaces***
Crystallized Swarovski

$68








DSK Steph's FOTD
Today, I've been playing with makeup & not working on those two last bracelets! ahhh
For those who want like makeup, Jill Stuart & Paul & Joe Cosmetics --visit my personal/beauty blog so we can chat makeup!
www.stephanie-nguyen.blogspot.com

p.s. I hate my baby hairs!

14 comments:

ChLc said...

Holy Wow! "Amber Gold" takes my breath away <3 It's been forever since i've been on. Miss my DSK fix :)

Shaylie said...

Your new necklaces are so gorgeous! This summer when I get a job I will buy some pretty sooon!

HT said...

Dude. I hate my baby hairs too!!! None of my friends understand, haha. I try my best to keep em out of sight but of course I can't. Sigh.

- Renée - said...

I really love the gold necklaces and I'm looking forward to seeing more of them!!

Hmmm.. St. Patty's day? Can I guess green pieces? Hehehe.. Looking forward to those too, because I'm Irish descent (although from way back.. like the 1700's haha):P

Nancy said...

omg i love the gold baby doll! it's gorgeous just like you =]

im waiting until you post the next two bracelets so i can get them together!

aiyoh said...

I'm so inlove with your necklace, I'm starting to save some so I can get 1 before my birthday, I'm excited hihihi=)

Shiseiten said...

woooww! that gold amber looks amazing!!! I am in love.

wuzzyangel said...

It all looks so different in gold! LOL! Still bling blang though!

Moon.Ink said...

I have baby hairs too xD I just hide them, I have bangs :p But everyone who knows about my baby hairs just says they are cute...:'D Yes, anyways! (:
The Amber Gold necklace reminds me of a picknick on a warm autumn day :) Gorgeous!

harrrleyyy said...

you look very pretty in that picture steph :] can't wait for more gold necklaces! lovin' it <3

Kate Gene said...

Your skin looks so glowy and dewy! Um, I hate you? ;)

Adele said...

Amber Gold & Gold Baby Doll Pegasus
are both so pretty!

xdsingirl said...

Hey, necklacess<3 I missed them .

Dina said...

Beautiful!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet