DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

"Creme Caramel" DSK's Everything Bracelet







"Creme Caramel" DSK's Everything Bracelet

Inspired by my friend Danielle & her love for her Earth-toned wardrobe : )
She named the bracelet by the way ^_^
Shout out to our future attorney Danielle!!!

*the order didn't work out for Noelle, it's back for sale!*
"Creme Caramel" DSK's Everything Bracelet
7" Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
$68





I'm going to be posting 3 more bracelets late tonight (I think...)
Then I'm going to call it vacation time!
See you all from Michigan : )

P.S. One Baller Necklace just like Pink's is Available



DSK's AB Baller w/ Sterling Silver 18" Necklace
**LAST ONE LADIES**! $55








15 comments:

Shiseiten said...

wow! all the posts today was simply stunning. I think my favorite is the creme caramel or the forest one. :)

~*~Eureka~*~ said...

Wow this is pretty too!!!
I feel like a stalker cuz I check this page every 5 secs so I don't miss a beat.
I'm sooo gonna get one of these, you just watch ;) lol
I'm hoping that a blue~teal & pink crystals w/ maybe gold pearls bracelet or anything remotely close to that will come up <3
P.S. I could say this over & over & it wouldn't be enough...GREAT JOB STEPH!!! Don't work too hard :)

Esther said...

I absolutely love the colors of this one. I can't wait to see the 3 others that you've got in store!

Jewelry By Jessica said...

Wow soooo pretty I want to eat it lol. You are so talented ^_^ Love them all

Angelique said...

Lovin' the color scheme of this one! Very beautiful :]

& the name fits soooo perfectly & very cute as well!

Pearlholy said...

LOL, this bracelets reminds me of cadbury's caramilk--that chocolate with the camarel filling. Ah~ Now I'm craving for chocolate. >_<

L.Cua said...

cant wait til you post the others up

Have a great time w/your family and friends!!! I'm faraway from my family too I know how it feels!!! Safe travels!!

HT said...

Those little heart keys are adorable!!! Great work as usual, Steph!

Michelle said...

I'm psyched to see the final three before to start your vacation. ^.^ You definitely deserve it. I hope you get all the rest you need and have tons of fun. <3

Lena said...

all your bracelets are amazing!!

Nancy said...

hey steph,

what type of silver necklace is the baller pendant on??

i can't wait till your other pieces are up! im practically stalking your page

- Renée - said...

This bracelet makes me think of coffee... yummy! :P

I love the keys on it! :)

DSK Steph said...

@Nancy, all my sterling silver is .925 sterling : )

wuzzyangel said...

Ok this bracelet is HOT!! SEx baby!! And you know those are my colors! LOL!

BTw.. Pam is sex too! LOL! ;)

Moon.Ink said...

Uuuh Creme Caramel - what a great name for such a stunning bracelet! =) The brown/golden colors match perfect with the black! You should make matching necklaces to the bracelets (:

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet