DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

"Dreams from Sea to Sky" DSK's Everything Bracelet







"Dreams from Sea to Sky"

7" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
One of a Kind
****sold****
Another bracelet for Jennifer's DSK Collection : )








The only one today : )
All of my "DSK Everything Bracelets" are one of a kind, and I want to keep them one of a kind. I will not recreate them at request.
I really do appreciate all your interests in the previous pieces, but they already have owners who treasure their one of a kind bracelet by DSK.
I promise to try my best to make more new and unique bracelets & post them when I can.

For those who are still interested in owning their one of a kind DSK bracelet, check back to this blog February-April for more "DSK Everything Charm Bracelets."

I'm going to put them on pause after April & focus on 14K Gold Necklaces ^_^

That's just what I'm planning for us.
Catch you next time!

Thanks for stopping by & checking out the blog!

-Steph

9 comments:

Noriki said...

very pretty bracelet steph! i like the idea of uniqueness to these bracelets :) makes ppl envious and more attentive XD like a "jaguar waiting for its food"!

Bunny said...

Steph I'm so excited to see your 14K gold necklaces!

- Renée - said...

Awwe.. missed a gorgeous everything bracelet again :( It just so happens that it's very late on the east coast when your posts are up, so usually, I only see your new stuff in the morning and it's already too late..

I might just have to camp out in front of my laptop from now on haha!! That sounds like a plan. :P

Serena said...

Gorgeous! Loving the new sparrow charm on your Everything Bracelets. They are disappearing faster and faster!

wuzzyangel said...

I totally get the sea to sky concept! You're doing an amazing job with the color combos and names Steph! :)

Mandy said...

aww I missed a good bracelet! I just absolutely fell in love when I saw this bracelet.. T_T
I feel your pain Renee! LOL ^^
I guess I'm gunna have to check your site 5 times a day! haha :P
Keep up the good work steph(:

DSK Steph said...

@Renee, @Mandy lol

I have a few more to share this week. Stay posted ladies! I should start a mailing list for everyone who's interested in the just bracelets!

DSK Steph said...

@Renee, @Mandy lol

I have a few more to share this week. Stay posted ladies! I should start a mailing list for everyone who's interested in the just bracelets!

Moon.Ink said...

Again: Beautiful!! (: I wonder how you always get so interesting names for your pieces. Well I think it's just because I don't have that much imagination :'D

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet