DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Everything Bracelets & DSK Jewelry Silent Auction News :)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping by today. : ) I have a few new Everything Bracelets to share with you.

I have some fun DSK News to share as well! On March 13th, 2010 in East Grand Rapids, Michigan @ 7PM at a volunteer's mansion (their home is large enough to comfortably seat 200 in one room!) SWEET RIGHT?!

DSK Jewelry is going to be featured in their Silent Auction Fundraiser.

If you're not familiar with a Silent Auction, it's an auction with all proceeds going towards charity.
They're putting it on for a great cause [education], and I was invited to contribute & be part of the event.
I won't be able to attend the auction myself since I'll be back in Seattle (sadly! cause I love touring mansions lol <---must be the noisy Asian in me). Even though I won't be there, I hope to be able to get my name out there to the community where I was born & raised. : ) It sounds like a great event! There's valet parking & free WINE!

I'm not sure if anyone of you are from the Grand Rapids Area [Michigan], but I can give you more info. if you're interested. Email me: DSKJewelry@gmail.com. I'm not sure if there's any RSVP type thing or not. I know some important people from this area will be attending.

I can probably find out more info soon. I'm not going to be there, but my pieces will!
Hopefully some big time people bid on some DSK ;D

I'm planning on contributing a few of my custom Everything Bracelets for auction.

The proceeds are going towards education. <---a cause I strongly believe in. Children are the future of our country!!!


That's just my two cents, if I hear more about the auction, I'll fill you all in : )

I hope you like the bracelets!

Peace, Love, Happiness

***ALL BRACELETS WILL BE READY TO SHIP IN MARCH***




"Charmingly Cute"

7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
***sold***
Thank you Christina!












"Sing Along"
7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
***sold***
Thank you Diana from Staten Island, NY!
(I've always wanted to visit there!)












"Royally Pink"
7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
***sold***
Thank you Christine from Sachse, Texas!












"Beach Ready"
7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
***sold***
Shout out to Mary from Melbourne Victoria, Australia!












"Fancy Key"
7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
***sold***
Thank you Michelle!











"4 Hearts"
(inspired by F4 <--LOL ...I've been addicted to Boys Before Flowers all night!)
7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski

***sold*** It's yours Annalie from Jupiter, Florida!
What a sweet name for a city!









"New Pearls" <--introducing the new Swarovski Pearl
7"-7 1/2" Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
***sold***
Thank you Renee from New Brunswick, Canada!








24 comments:

- Renée - said...

That's great that you're donating some pieces for such a great cause. Education is, after all, our future!

Hope your pieces will generate a lot of money for charity!

Now for the bracelets, they are amazing as always... I have my eyes on one in particular though.. :P There is something I love about the ocean/beachy colors. Anyway, you've quite outdone yourself on these! :)

Stacey said...

Wow, you're a bracelet making machine!!

My favourite is New Pearls!! So gorgeous :) What a great job once again!

I hope to see a light peach, salmon color and pearls combination! :D still waiting on the bracelet that jumps out at me!

izumi said...

silent auctions are awesome! haha :) go DSK!

Winnie said...

the bracelets get sold so quickly! love the F4 one :) i saw the taiwanese version years ago. the korean version is much more modern!

DSK Steph said...

@Winnie! I've seen the Taiwanese version too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

the last bracelet looks so nice. the blue and pearl color makes me think of the sand and the sea... i miss the beach =[

Cindy said...

Ohhhh wow. I really hope your jewlery gets bid on big time. Money towards education is always a good thing. ^^ But that's way cool that it's gonna be in a mansion.

Well, damn! Those bracelets are way pretty. It's so sad that they sell so extremely fast. D: I never get home in time to buy one. XD I totally love the 4 hearts one because I'm totally in love with Boys over Flowers. Yoon Ji Hoo is <3 LOL. That drama is just the best.

Can't wait for more of your lovely creations babe. (:

jessalyn said...

that is seriously the most amazing thing! you are seriously the kind of businesswoman this world needs! you are smart, successful and giving!
everything is gorgeous as always!

~*~Eureka~*~ said...

Oh Steph how could you post so many beautiful bracelets on the day I have classes from 8AM to 7PM :(
I so would've bought one too; I'm so bummed lol (next time!!!)
The silent auction sounds fun; I hope you raise lots of money for charity <3

Pearlholy said...

Congrast Steph, your fame is growing quickly! If there Silent Aution is an annual event, make sure you can attend next year and take lots of pictures for us! =D!Have you decided which bracelets are going to be presented? =)

*AND DIES* All the new pretty bracelets are sold so quickly! Nice job Steph <3 "Royal Pink", "Beach Ready" and "New Pearls" are to die for! Lucky girls *envious*

Julie said...

i LOVE d f4 bracelet!!! =D

i agree... it getz sold out SO quick haha... =]

good work steph!!

Susan said...

It's so great you want to give back to the community and for such a worthwhile cause!! As always your bracelets are gorgeous!! I especially love the Sing Along and Beach Ready, but they were already sold when I got home from work. I will just have to keep on trying to get one!!

DSK Steph said...

I love F4!!! I can't wait to go home & make another bracelet. I have a great idea in mind, but I need to be at my desk.

I really never thought I'd be the type of person to be involved with the community (and especially the schools & such), but when you get older..say 5 years out of high school...you see education from a different perspective :D)

I want the US to pick itself back up, and to do so...we need to invest in the students.

katie said...

so wonderful as usual (:

krisx3 said...

Beaaaautiful bracelets like always :)
But I have a question. I just recently got one of your jewelry pieces (SO HAPPY TO RECIEVE IT !) and I'm wondering how I should take care of it. I don't want it to get scratched or anything D:

Kate Gene said...

Gaw-jus, gaw-jus, and gaw-jus!

I love that you donate pieces to help charities, Steph! I know how much work you put into each piece; you're giving them more than just crystals and gold!

xoxo

P. S. Who has a house that can seat 200?! Ours can seat 20. LOL!!!!

Apple Hu said...

Invest in me! XD
I'll bring in the future of nanotechnology! O:

Well, I love the New Pearls! It looks a lot more simple an elegant than the bracelets with many many crystals :)

Irene said...

Loving all these bracelets! Wish I was online long enough to be able to snag one of these *le sigh*

Congrats on the Silent Auction in Grand Rapids, MI! If I were still in MI I would've definitely attended. It's great to know you are getting your name out there AND contributing to a great cause!

GirlAboutTown said...

omg i missed it again...

CATHLEEN said...

oh bugger. didn't come in time for the everything bracelets. it's like a race against time lolz.

anyways it's so sweet of you to put your jewelry up for auction for charity.

alison said...

omg why do the bracelets get sold out so fast!!! i cant believe i missed it again! they are gorgeous (as always :p)

SharBEAR =) said...

awesome job Steph! there were so many bracelets n I'm always soo late -.- maybe I'll catch one next time!

hope ur having fun at home! (:


-SharBEAR

hannah cho said...

>.< oh nooo!!! i love all of them!! missed them all!!!! although i really love beach ready!

xdsingirl said...

I love your blue bracelets and pink ones. They are just too pretty. I especially love blue and yellow ish colors mixed together .

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet