DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

"Peach Blossom" DSK's Everything Bracelet

If you follow my Twitter, you pretty much know when I'm going to post a new Everything Bracelet. : )





"Peach Blossom" DSK's Everything Bracelet
7" Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
***sold***
Going to Canada to meet Vy : )








You girls ever try the Japanese Flower Candy? They taste like Peach...and omg so freaking delicious!!! The smell is just beautiful too. That's how I'd describe the candies. lol
I can't seem to find them in Seattle, it's so weird. How does Grand Rapids (Michigan) have an abundance of them and not Seattle???


8 comments:

Kellie said...

omg i remember you sending me some of that candy and i had to go on amazon and buy more, HAHA!!! MmMm...

- Renée - said...

Wow.. your everything bracelets sell super duper fast! Will I ever get the chance to get my hands on one? lol

Oh, well.. for now I have the pleasure of looking at them from my computer :P

Jewelry By Jessica said...

CUTE!!!!!! <3 it!

wuzzyangel said...

LOL So funny you talked about the Jap flower candy! I was gonna say that's what this bracelet reminds me of! LOL!

Moon.Ink said...

Now I'm hungry :'D I visited my relatives in Malaysia and I think they have something like the Japanese Flower Candy, too. It tasted very good!! :)

dr.amytran said...

The stuff here is AMAZING ! I love each&every one of them :3 . I have an idea for a necklace. What about a fruit collection ! Like, a strawberry heart or a cherry ! There can also be other fruits too :3 .

Good Luck Steph ;D !

Irene said...

I absolutely LOVE how girly and sweet this charm bracelet is!!!

I can't believe you can't find Japanese Flower Candy in Seattle -- that place seems like it would be a huge cultural melting pot! (I've never been but it's up on my places-to-visit list)

Enjoy your vacation and an early Happy Asian New Year :)

Kate Gene said...

How did I miss this post? This bracelet is so pretty!!!! It's a show stopper, fa sho! I don't think I'd be able to take my eyes off the wrist of the person wearing this! Pearls and crystals together = GAH-JUSS!

Those candies sound so good! I don't think I've ever heard of them! You better stock up while you're in MI!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet