DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

"Platinum Lux Pearl Necklace"

***Will be shipped in March***

"DSK's Platinum Lux Pearl Necklace"
Measures 16"
Sterling Silver, Crystallized Swarovski Elements
****sold****
Property of Kim from Canada <3 target="paypal" action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">





***the new 6 Everything Bracelets made from Michigan on are a higher quality .925 Sterling Heart Link Chain*** Can you see a difference? It's a thicker / more durable chain bracelet, hand crafted ~ bit more work, but I like the bracelet weight better.***


10 comments:

wuzzyangel said...

LUX is back! Yeah you're soo doing my wedding jewelry! That's IF I ever get married! LOL!

Emmeline L. said...

Awww, I've missed your Lux pieces!! I can't wait to see more of them :)

Nancy said...

does this match with the wonderland frost braclet steph?

lusciousapple said...

Gorgeous! I love the LUX pieces!! They're so unique with the heart closure!

Kate Gene said...

I love that you mixed up a pretty, classic piece with a fun little heart! This would look awesome with a LBD!

xoxo

ATL said...

wOw!!! I didnt check the blog for the whole day and i missed all everything PRETTY!!! *drools* let me continue to drool over your bracelets while im asleep. its only 6.30am... morning!

Lena said...

You are one busy woman with all these new pieces hun!! beautiful beautiful...pearls are so classy <33

CATHLEEN said...

wow you've made soo many new bracelets. adores :D.

- Renée - said...

Ohh.. the platinum pearls are gorgeous!

Cindy said...

Wooo! Fancy! And So pretty. (: The pearls are super pretty.

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet