DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

CZ, Crystal & Bows

CZ, Light Sapphire & Bows
$25
*1 Available*







CZ, Light Roses, and Bows
***sold***





AB Crystal & Bow French Earrings
$15
*1 Available*







CZ, Aquamarine Crystal Earrings
***sold***






CZ, Black Diamond Crystal Earrings
$20
*1 Available*






CZ & Baby Pink Pearls
$20







Triple Provence Lavender, Fern Green, Crystal Clear
16" Italian Sterling Silver Necklace
$35






11 comments:

mintylovee said...

i love the added CZ hearts on the earrings.
more elegance and shininess to it!
woohoo!

how was/is your day?
hope it's awesome!!

bye!!
gtg to work. =.=

DSK Steph said...

I love them too! :D

jellyicemilkbar said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Triple Provence Lavender, Fern Green, Crystal Clear
16" Italian Sterling Silver Necklace! I admire your color combination and work so much (: Keep up the amazing work Steph!

- Renée - said...

I like the cz hearts too! They are adorable!! I like them especially with the pearls!

Susan said...

The CZ earrings are sooo CUTE!! Love the pink pearl and the black diamond crystal ones!

TrangyPoohツ said...

OMG! The music note bracelet is SOO gorgeous! And the necklaces! I love the earrings C:

Melina said...

my favorite are the pearl earrings

wuzzyangel said...

So cute! These would make a great "first" pair of earrings for a girl! :)

Kelly said...

thank you thank you thank you steph! the triples was exactly what i was waiting for <3

victoriachijosie said...

I absolutely love your jewelry, well you probably hear that a lot! XD
I'm glad there's a jewelry creator out there who does the jewelry so simple, yet cute! I really want to buy some but, I'm like broke and I don't have a credit card. D:! I'll find a way!! :D Hope you make more!

P.S. Maybe you should try doing a sun and a moon together? (:

izumi said...

the cz heart stud part is SOO cute.

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet