DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

DSK's Twitter Giveway #3


Someone is going to win a new wooden wolf bracelet tonight.
Join us on Twitter! I think you have to follow DSK Jewelry to get the updates so what are you waiting for?!

Update* Sorry I didn't get a chance to update this last night, Tessa was the first to answer correctly & she followed the twitter instructions! lol

I asked "what time was I born?" and to leave the correct answer on my personal blog
www.stephanie-nguyen.blogspot.com

If you follow my blogs, that question is really easy to answer.
I was born at 4:41 am

What I found interesting was that 1/2 the players answered my birthday & and did not leave the answer on my personal blog as instructed lol

I'm going to make these games harder! Just to keep you all sharp :P

http://twitter.com/DSKJewelry




15 comments:

Nancy said...

i think it was april 4th 4am?

Melina said...

grr im refreshing the twitt page over and over xD

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DSK Steph said...

lol, the instruction say to comment at www.stephanie-nguyen.blogspot.com not this blog :P

And it's what time! not the date, or year sillies!

~*~Eureka~*~ said...

Grr I know your birthday & I vaguely remember reading that post Ahhhh I can't remember lol

siwing38 said...

following you now
@siwing38

:)

Amy said...

Haha, you're so generous xD I don't have twitter, and I don't want to get addicted :( Oh well.

Vanilla said...

OMG OMG! this is so far the most beautiful DSK piece ever!well the most beautiful jewelry piece ever!
wish me luck!!lol

TrangyPoohツ said...

Loll xD Good luck :D

I know I'm already too late so ^^' Maybe next time <3

- Renée - said...

These giveaways seem quite fun! Although I'm usually asleep when they happen, so I miss out on all the action XD

Congrats to whoever won! :)

mintylovee said...

molly here. :D
stacy is at school so here i am. xD
loveee the bracelet. (:
wish i can participate but twitter just isn't our thing.
sorry ms. stephanie! ):

have fun with the twitter gam thingy!!
much <33 and (:'s!
-molly and stacy wished to be here. XP

Julia said...

Aw man, I missed it. Well, anyways, it's a really pretty bracelet.

Sylvia said...

very pretty pendant! i know what i want for my necklace, very plain and i'm thinking youve done it before!!!

ToniJin said...

oh em gee steph! i waited for a long time to see if i can win your next game but i had to put my babies to sleep and by the time i was done it was over :( *sniff* i wanted the Jacob & Edward's bracelet!! AISH! hehhe

wuzzyangel said...

LOL How come I don't even know if you've started these games?! LOL! And I follow you on twitter! Maybe I'm just not fast enough! LOL!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet