DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

lil earrings.


The Favorite

AB Checkerboard Earrings
.925 Sterling Silver Stud Posts & Earring Backs
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
$18












Golden Shadow Checkerboard Earrings
.925 Sterling Silver Stud Posts & Earring Backs
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
$18










Crystal Clear Checkerboard Earrings

.925 Sterling Silver Stud Posts & Earring Backs
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
$18







DSK's

Plump lil AB Heart Earrings
.925 Sterling Silver Stud Posts & Earring Backs
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
$18









Big Daddy AB Star Earrings
.925 Sterling Silver Stud Posts & Earring Backs
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
$22









Plump lil AB Star Earrings
****#1 Seller****
.925 Sterling Silver Stud Posts & Earring Backs
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
$18









Plump lil Crystal Star Earrings
.925 Sterling Silver Stud Posts & Earring Backs
Crystallized Swarovski Elements
$18





Inventory updated!

14 comments:

Alyssamae. said...

The earrings are super cute! :) love love them!

CreaMoon said...

I was wondering if you can shower with them...

I got mine today..Love it!!

DSK Steph said...

@CreaMoon, don't shower with your DSK Jewelry!

mintylovee said...

the Big Daddy star earrings are so cute!
how did you come up with the name Big Daddy? xD
the AB checkerboards are awesome!

have an awesome day!

oh i just remembered!
i FINALLY wore my DSK necklace. i was dreading over wearing or not because i had b-ball today, but it lived! woohoo!
everyone was complimenting the colors and prettiness!
thankies Steph!!

Esther said...

I love the stud earrings that you make, Steph! I really love wearing my lil AB stars. I don't come by studs I like too often but your checkerboards (which I intend to buy whenever my bank account's been replenished) and lil star earrings are the best!

Oh, and I got my Everything bracelet the other day too! I LOVE IT. It was distracting me during work today xD . I couldn't stop staring at all the pretty beads and charms.

Keep up the awesome work! <3

theresa! said...

YYAYYYYYY!!!!!! STUDS!!!!!! just ordered mine!!!! [[= thanks steph!!!

victoriachijosie said...

I love the little earrings! They're so cute and great with any look (:
If anyone is planning on getting their ears pierced, here's a reason why you should get them pierced! :D

FBHS Students said...

OMG these earrings are SOOO CUUUTEE!! I love the big daddy and heart ones and the checkerboard ones are sooo shiney! *o*

Apple Hu said...

It's the studs!

Whatever secret method you use works, because they never look sloppy at all.

Keep those carpal tunnels safe!

wuzzyangel said...

Checkerboards and Big Daddy's are the SHIZZZ!!!! Love mine!! I'm so happy I fixed them!! Now they're back on everyday rotational wear! LOL!

WHOOOOT DSK TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!

Melina said...

<3 plump hearts and stars

Mayra said...

just when i told myself i wouldn't buy anything anymore, you whip out the studs lol! what can i say i'm a sucker for studs lol!! 0_0 they're uber adorable though : ) no more secret weapons ;) lol
OoOh btw i got your necklace today agghh i was super stoked (still am lol)

Love & Rockets,
Mayra

- Renée - said...

I love my studs! :)

izumi said...

i have someeeeee! and they're friggen awesome :)

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet