DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Two Favorites



"As Long As You Love Me"
16" Italian Stardust Sterling Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski Elements

.925 Sterling Silver Findings


$45











"A Love Like Ours"
16" Italian Stardust Sterling Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski Elements

.925 Sterling Silver Findings
$45







Shout out to Joanna for reminding me to bring these back! : )

14 comments:

huong. said...

why do they look the same to me...wow...I need to order new contacts xD

huong. said...

wait...you put one of the pic for "As Long As You Love Me" along with the pics for "A Love Like Ours" xDDD

DSK Steph said...

@Huong, lol the crystal colors are reversed

MuffinEater said...

Whoa, I like it xD...I so need a job.

Steph how do you come up with such cool and creative names? =P

Pong said...

i was lookin at them and i was like "they're different....but i can't quite see the difference." lol turns out that the top pic for 'a love like ours' is 'as long as you love me.' i was confused for the longest time.

they're both gorgeous! i esp like the chain

- Renée - said...

They look lovely!! I love the colors, and the stardust chain is pretty!!

izumi said...

the names and colors are SOOOO CUTEEEE!

TrangyPoohツ said...

Loll xD They're so pretty C: I love how the colors matches each other, and the name is soo cuute :D

J-Ezzy said...

They're so precious!!!! I will have to buy one soon enough!

sunniipinky said...

I think the names you give them make them all the more attractive. :D <3

jellyicemilkbar said...

I love the colors of the
"As Long As You Love Me" necklace ad it reminds me of the name of my jr prom in 2wks (As Long As You're Mine)

Melina said...

this is sooo pretty! it reminds me of winter and hot chocolate :D

wuzzyangel said...

Steph I'll love you forever!!! DSK!!!!

Joannababy said...

did you mean me, Joanna? or another Joanna? ;O

these are gorgeous, as usual <3 love love LOVE them!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet