DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Exclusive DSK Everything Bracelets


These are the bracelet I spent April working on, they were all comissioned pieces.
And they all have owners, I just wanted to share with you why I've been so busy.
Packing, moving, moving sale, finishing up Everything Bracelets, administrative work.
Taxes were due back in April 15th! And we're just wrapping up our first quarter now.
It's been a crazy birthday month lol
And it's not over yet! We move in April 30th to our new place.
Well..."move in" as in get the keys...we still have to hire movers....
lol, I'm a last minute person, but I forgive myself!

I hope you like my bracelets!
I will be making new bracelets starting May 19th-May 30th
So if you're interested, mark your calendar! : )

Love,

Steph



#1 "at the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet"
Special thanks to Kimi for inspiring me on this piece : )


#2 Pink Baubles





#3 Baby Aurora

#4 Midnight Dreaming




#5 Sparrow's Flight




#6 Pastel Spring

12 comments:

Lisa said...

All of them look absolutely gorgeous! Your bracelets never ceases to amaze me :)!

Good luck with moving! I am looking forward to your spam of pictures of your new higher roller apartment ;)!

ice1cube said...

=D I LOVE IT.

Esther said...

I absolutely adore the first piece. The colors are so pretty and innocent. I like seeing your items even if they aren't for sale. Eye candy ;p

Miss Kimberly said...

Beautiful bracelets!!

siwing said...

oh they are all so beautiful !!! ^^ thank you for sharing !!

mintylovee said...

your bracelets always shine.^^
so prettiful!
Baby Aurora is very cute. :D
pastel spring too.

and procratinating is like my middle name. XD
<3

Kimirose said...

Ooh I am so excited! The bracelet turned out even better than I could have imagined! I will have to send you a picture when I get it... I know that this is one piece that I will be wearing A LOT. All the others are absolutely gorgeous, too. And I agree with Lisa, can't wait to see some pictures of your new apartment... Bet it is just beautiful

Janine said...

Omgsh! Their gorgeous!! I will definitely be marking my calendar!

joey said...

omg baby aurora is soooo cute!

i am jealous of all the owners

cant wait to see your baller apartment =)

-joey

- Renée - said...

Omg!! They are all absolutely stunning!! I love love looking at them XD

Melina said...

these are all adorable! but pastel spring is a little over the top for me haha

wuzzyangel said...

Good luck with the move to your new balla apt! ;) Ahh the sparkle and bling of DSK Everything Bracelets!!!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet