DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Happy April!

I just got a call from my Dad, my little sister Julia got accepted into Harvard today!

Congrats sis!!!

Quantity very limited on this necklace
"Key Rose"
Sterling Key
18" Italian Fine Helix Necklace
*sorry,sold out!*
E-mail me if you'd like to be added to a waiting list









Sorry everyone, the Fish Baits are all sold!
More Fish Baits!

Jet Black *sold*
Teal *sold*
AB *sold*
Copper *sold*
1 of each available

$15/ pair





More Fish Baits!








"Pristine"
16" and 18" Available
Special: $35





"Pristine"








11 comments:

TrangyPoohツ said...

OMG the Heart/Key necklace is only $25! So cheapp!! :D And the fish baits are soo adorable!! :D I love the pristine necklace! What type of metal did you use for that? C:

mintylovee said...

O.O great prices! xD
key rose is really pretty. :D
and FISHIES!!!
the teal ones are so ocean-y. xD and i love AB. ^_^
Pristine is also elegant. :)
three more days. :P

mintylovee said...

O.O great prices! xD
key rose is really pretty. :D
and FISHIES!!!
the teal ones are so ocean-y. xD and i love AB. ^_^
Pristine is also elegant. :)
three more days. :P

CATHLEEN said...

wow harvard
i've actually visited the university when i was at america. beautiful place.
congrats to your sis.

adores the key rose necklace :D

黒猫 said...

omg i love that necklace! it's soo pretty! i just ordered ^_^
thanks for all of your great designs, stephanie!

Amanda said...

Oh no, oh no. I'm not supposed to be spending any more money, but I want that necklace!

...

I clicked the buy link. Damn, I have no self control. :|

=Mandy= said...

I love the Pristine necklace. The chain is so cute!
I think its kinda funny that your sister called you today and told you she got accepted to Harvard... since it is April Fools day and all. Hehe But congrats to your sister! Both of you are awesome! :D

Pearlholy said...

=( I'm in love with the Pristine necklace!

wuzzyangel said...

Really like how you're incorporating more charms into your necklaces. It add that extra oomph! But even just a plain DSK pendant is stunning as well!

SY said...

Congratulation to your sister for getting into harvard!!! I hope you make more fish baits steph.. xD i really want to buy a pair =]

Melina said...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ the heart key necklace
<3 (as you can see)

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet