DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Moving Sale Coming Soon!

Hey ladies!

I just got word yesterday that Minh & I got approved to move into our new high rise apartment in the heart of Seattle : ) Our official move in date is April 30th, but our lease at this house doesn't end until June 30th, hahaha. We're going to be paying a lot of rent these next two months >.<" The reason why we are actually going to go through with this is because the apartment building we want to live in is very hard to get into. We consider it a big accomplishment lol. I guess our credit & income combined is worthy of living there. I'm very excited about the new place, but the thought of moving & physical labor not so much. lol I'm going to be posting a huge moving sale soon. The more I can offer you, the less I will have to move, so the moving sale will be so worth it for all of us! Tell your friends, I will start the sale tonight or tomorrow. Everything will be first come, first serve. It will be a great opportunities for those who don't have DSK Jewelry to start their collection. I'm going to start the sale with the following piece. I'm going to be discontinuing this necklace as well, so if you like it, go for it! : ) Have a great rest of your weekend, and I'll catch up with you soon! I also think it will be a great time for you to pick up something for your Mom if you were planning on getting her some DSK for Mother's Day. : )

Also, don't forget to check out my bff's Nonner's new video on DSK...I'm a bit nervous to post this cause I haven't watched it yet! But she's bullying me on AIM, and I'm scurred of her!
The beginning of her video made me LOL

15 comments:

Mrs. Cleanest / Nonners said...

HAHA you should be scared of me!

also i didn't watch my video until after it was done uploading to youtube.... i didn't realize how creepy the beginning of the vid really was!! oops!

Pretty cut on that red swarovski! Tae says it reminds him of "Robinhood" though i dk why....

HT said...

Awww yay!!! I haven't been blogging so much lately and I came back to read your blog finally. It's so great to hear such good news!!! I'm sure you guys are excited. :D

Julia said...

Thanks, Steph! Yeah, I just watched her video; she's hilarious! The Fancy Cut Red Heart is so pretty! Too bad I'm broke; I'd totally buy it!

Frances said...

congrats on getting into the new apt :D

=Mandy= said...

I hope everything runs smoothly for whenever u guys move. I know how crazy it can get when moving. >.< Cant wait for the sale! :D <3

Melina said...

woah. the heart is cut so much more intrecately than others

Apple Hu said...

There is nothing that lightens my heart more than the word "sale" :D I can't wait to buy something! (I'm keeping my fingers crossed)

Congratulations on getting your new apartment! Will you be putting pictures of it up? :3 (<~ Nosy...)

~ * ♥ Eureka ♥ * ~ said...

Nonners is too funny!!! At the beginning of the vid I had to keep checking as to see if the time was moving lol
I love her humor cuz seriously if I didn't know her at all I'd think she was scary lol but she's actually really nice & funny...& how does she always keep such a straight face lol

Jessica said...

moving sale gasp! nice blue fingernail polish btw ;]

- Renée - said...

Congrats on the new place! You def need to post pics up!

chineserose86 said...

Congrats on your new apartment! I can't wait to see what you put up in the sale.

Emmeline L. said...

Haha, the first few seconds of Nonners video was funny! I wasn't sure if youtube was failing me or not :P

The fancy cut heart is really pretty! Too bad I missed out on it :(

Congratulations on finding a new apartment though!! Can't wait to see what it looks like after you guys move in :) Good luck~!

Angela said...

yum dimsum for lunch =D
congratz on moving to the new high rise. you should post some pics after you move in =]
i was looking through your old jewelry and thinking about how awesome every piece was xD especially like the mother earth neckalce.

Susan said...

Congratulations on getting the place you wanted!! I wish you a beautiful sunny day to make moving day better. :D

mintylovee said...

hehe. Moving Sale!!
and haha.
Nonners is so funny. xD
<33

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet