DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

[SOLD OUT] DSK Everything Bracelets, May 2010




"Composed"
7"-7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
*sold*!







"Sea Breeze"
7"-7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
*sold*!





"Heart Love Bracelet"
7"-7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
$65









"Lavender Kiss"
7"-7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
*sold*!






"Key to Riches"
7" Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
*sold*!


"Love Lock"
7"- 7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link
*Interlocking Sterling Heart Clasps* (Double Hearts)
Crystallized Swarovski
*sold*!






"Floating on Clouds"
7"- 7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link
*Interlocking Sterling Heart Clasp*
Crystallized Swarovski
*sold*!
Thank You!






"Powder Pink"
7"- 7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
*sold*!






"Aquamarine Scene"
7"- 7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link
*Interlocking Sterling Dolphin Clasp*
Crystallized Swarovski
*sold*!




Pick up a pair of earrings to go with your bracelet!

~ Remember There's Free Shipping on Orders over $100 ~
Sterling Rose Heart Earrings
$20







Sterling Moonlight Heart Earrings
$20







Sterling AB Heart Earrings
$20






I hope you like my new everything bracelets : ) I've just been saving them for today's post.
I'm working on a few more for tomorrow's post. Also, for anyone who orders an Everything Bracelet ~ I have lots of Asian candies and treats for you all. I just hit up the Asian Delight Market with my mom today. ^_~

Peace, Love, & Happiness
from Michigan!

13 comments:

Julia said...

I love these everything bracelets! I finally saved enough money to buy one! Best day of my life! Thanks for making my day, Steph! I'm so happy right now!

cleung341 said...

Gorgeous!

Pearlholy said...

"Lavender Kiss" is my favourite one from your new batch of Everything bracelet! "Floadting on Clouds" is super cute but it's still doesn't beat "Angel Bangel" (that one was one of my top favourites).

I was wondering where you have been lately, thinking you were too busy to make a lovely update but I was definately wrong. =D <3

Now you tempt me with Asian candies! If I wasn't so lazy, I'd probably buy some bags. It's so pretty outside today afterall.

Melina said...

hehe i love how you include cute little candie treats inside every order :)

=Mandy= said...

I always have loves these Sterling AB Heart earrings! they are so gorgeous!

wuzzyangel said...

Gorgeous georgeous!! LOL! You know I'm such a sucker for the simple b&w combos though! *sigh*.... Me needs more money, so I can start my DSK addiction again!!

wuzzyangel said...

Gorgeous georgeous!! LOL! You know I'm such a sucker for the simple b&w combos though! *sigh*.... Me needs more money, so I can start my DSK addiction again!!

Mandy said...

Hey Steph!
I was wondering if you will be selling those inspired bracelets with quotes, like the one in your last post? The ' "at the touch love, everyone becomes a poet" -Plato ' bracelet kind of thing? I really just get all inspired when a bracelet has a meaning behind it! Its just so cute. (: And its nice to wear something with a meaning behind it that you can relate too, you know? If that makes sense. lol. xD
I really am excited to see the next batch of everything bracelets, and your upcoming official dskjewelry site! Btw, do you have an exact date when you open your site? Because I really want to see it! <3

Jennie said...

More DSK Everything Bracelets! =D Floating on a Cloud reminds me of a bridal piece; simply gorgeous.

Love them! <3

Susan said...

So Beautiful!! Floating on Clouds and Aquamarine Scene are my favorites. I love the white on white and I am such a sucker for turtles! :D Glad to see you are continuing to match earrings with your other jewelry pieces.

Have a wonderful weekend with your family!!!

- Renée - said...

Those bracelets are amazzing!! I especially like Lavender Kiss and Aquamarine Scene

mintylovee said...

all are so pretty. ^^
Sea Breeze is just glowing! XD
and your earrings are so simple yet gorgeous. (:
<3

izumi said...

your color combos just keep getting better :) plus i love how you're mixing in different shapes!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet