DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Everything May 24, 2010

Good evening : )
Enjoy tonight's post & have a great night everyone!
"Siam Pearl Clusters Earrings"
$25
*1 Available*








Dainty Padparadscha Pink Bracelet
7" Italian Sterling Silver Heart Bracelet
*sold*!





Moonlight Heart Bracelet
7"-7 1/4" Italian Sterling Silver Heart Bracelet
$55










"Lavender Seafoam"
7"-7 1/4" Italian Sterling Heart Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
*sold*!




"Pop of Pink"
7"-7 1/4" Italian Sterling Heart Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
*sold*!






"Dolphin Mist"
7"-7 1/4" Italian Sterling Heart Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
*sold*!






"Music is what feelings sound like" -Unknown
7"-7 1/4" Italian Sterling Heart Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
*sold*!



Favorite Asian Delights from Michigan
As weird as it sounds, I can only find these particular brands in Grand Rapids, MI.
Chewy fruity
Strawberry's always make the day a bit better
COFFEE CANDIES! = LOVE
I've noticed that a lot of the guys like the coffee candies.
I haven't given out coffee candy for a while, but back when I did.
It seemed like the boyfriends really enjoyed the extra treats. : )
These are my absolute FAVORITE. I'm eating one right now.
The outside is coffee flavored hard candy, and the inside is a delicious vanilla.
Yum, yum, yum!
Little treat baggies for the orders from Michigan this week.
(I'll add the coffee candies too, but the brown wrapper didn't look as festive with the color fruits!) I'm picky. :P

Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

SY said...

Pretty bracelets =D I love the strawberry candy! I used to eat it all the time when I lived in Taiwan =P I'm not sure if they sell it at the asian supermarkerts around where i live =[ I haven't seen it yet x_X

wuzzyangel said...

LOOK at all the YUMMY candy! @_@ LOL!

I love all the charms you've been using in the "Everything" series! The new flower one is cute!! And that dolphin clasp always makes me go.. Awww!

izumi said...

how pretty! love how you're branching out into not-so-typical colors :)

Andee Layne said...

these are so pretty my niece would love them! ps love your makeup! xo

www.andeelayne.blogspot.com

MuffinEater said...

Oh my gawd..Ive been away for ages. The bracelets are very pretty,sparkly and truly amazing. :D

Much love ^^

mintylovee said...

i love your everything bracelets. (:
they get better and better post by post. XD
and COFFEE CANDIES!
i love those. ^^
<3

- Renée - said...

Awwwee!! The dolphins bracelet is too cute!! I also really like Pop of Pink and Lavender Seafoam! They're gorgeous, and the names are very creative XD

Melina said...

lavender seafoam is GEORGIOUS! OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT! you have absolutely outdone yourself with that one! and that candy looks good.

echoox3 said...

hiii stephaniee! its been a while since i commented. ahh your dolphin mist bracelet its soo cute! lovee! but its been sold already =/ haha oh well. everyone likes the good things ;D
wow thats a lot of candy! yumm!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet