DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Hug n' Roll

Sometimes we just need some space.
Ask Chandler & Ross, check out this clip : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0eStJlnNKo
I'm thinking about watching Friends all over again, who's with me?!
I loved watching Friends during high school, that show made life so much better.
I wish they would make more sitcoms on television.

A new take on the Everything Bracelets with a little bit of space.
One of each available, enjoy!



Moonlight Azore Bracelet
7 1/4" Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
sold







Seattle Aquarium
7 1/4" Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
sold




Hearts of Rose
7 1/4" Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
sold







Golden Amethyst Bracelet
7 1/4" Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
sold








Soft Amethyst Bracelet
7 1/4" Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
$55









"Spaced"
7 1/4" Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
sold






14 comments:

Pong said...

I'm actually rewatching friends rite now with my bf for the...idk 10th time. Just finish season 2. On to season 3!

mintylovee said...

everything is soo pretty!
gotta lvoe starfishies! especially Golden Amethyst Bracelet!
and i never really watched Friends. XD
but i like to read over what my FRIENDS XD, wrote in yearbooks and whatnot.
i even keep the notes we pass to each other in class. :3
<3

joey said...

omg i love friends!
hug for her...roll for YOU
i enjoy quoting friends daily, lol

i love 'spaced' with the little clutters <--OXYMORON, like nonners would say...maybe...lol

shawdyyy said...

Wow! I love the new designs. & "Spaced" is gorgeous! It would also be perfect as an anklet too! <3

jeweli said...

hearts of rose = BEST! ^^

ohhh these new bracelets give me a science-chemistry-atoms kinda feeling...

=.=' maybe ive been reading too many chemistry things... im starting to see atoms in everything LOL

kayanne said...

Heyyy!

Haha Friends is such a classic - I'm so glad that re-runs in the UK are always on TV!

I'm also SO looking forward to your classic pieces when your website is up; being in the UK means that when I get round to checking your blog all the most amazing pieces are always sold =(... But that just shows how amazingly successful you and your pieces are!

Keep up the work Steph! <3 xx

Amy said...

I've got the anniversary box set babe ;)

Irish said...

I still watch FRIENDS everyday! My bf and I love watching it when he gets home from work and it's our time for an hour to just enjoy a great show, laugh, and just spend some quality time before hitting the gym.

Btw I'm loving your new items :)

Melina said...

LOVE the space <333 oh i love itttt! Hearts of rose and moonlight azore are my favorites! ahhh once again... i love it xD

Puzzle said...

Oh dear, that show is hilarious. Loved it,it's part of my top 10 favorite xD
I love the other Everything bracelets. These have a certain charm too. The last one,"Spaced", is definitively my favorite. Just enough pearls and crystals to stay true to its name!

Susan said...

Love the new everything bracelets with space and agree with shawdyyy they are perfect designs for anklet bracelets! Love the soft soft hue of blue in Moonlight Azore Bracelet, and Seattle Aquarium reminds me of the summer and beaches. My favorite of these is Spaced. I love how the crystals are in clusters!

wuzzyangel said...

I love how simple and sweet the Moonlight Azore is!!

- Renée - said...

Ohh wow I love the spaced bracelets!! :)

Christy said...

I have just discovered your jewelry, a friend of mine has entered your model search. LEANG, vote for her! she is gorgeous and is a very friendly kindhearted girl. but anyways, like I said I just found out about your jewelry and I am in love with it already! I love your everything bracelets their beautiful and if you make another I plan on buying it. :]

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet