DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

May 11, 2010

Hey everyone, just a few simple new pieces. I wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be leaving for Michigan soon. That means all orders placed after May 14th, 2010 will be ready to ship around the second week of June. I'm taking some time off to visit my parents & family. My sister is also speaking at her graduation. I'll still be posting & making new pieces, but they'll be ready to ship when I'm back in Washington. You'll be seeing more Everything Bracelets soon : ) I'll try to make at least one everyday from May 19th-30th.

Thank you for all the love & support you have shown me from day one.
It's a great feeling to have friends from all over visiting this blog everyday. Thank you.

^_^

Rose AB Dainty
7" Sterling Heart Link Bracelet
$18
Aquamarine AB Dainty
7" Sterling Heart Link Bracelet
$18
Moonlight Dainty
7" Sterling Heart Link Bracelet
$18
Aquamarine AB Earrings
Sterling Silver
$18
Bermuda Earrings
Sterling Silver
$18
Jonquil Yellow Crystal Earrings
Sterling Silver
$18
Rose AB Earrings
Sterling Silver
$18
White Pearl & Gold Bow Earrings
14K Gold Filled French Hooks
$18
Rose Violet Earrings
Sterling Silver, Crystallized Swarovski
$32





May 11, 2010





Random Fun:
The view from my living room windows :)
It makes every evening a bit more beautiful

22 comments:

Caroline :] said...

What a breathtaking view, Steph! You are so lucky! hehe That's kinda like staying in a luxury hotel in Vegas with a view of the Strip...spectacular! What a great way to unwind after a tiring long day with that amazing view and a glass of wine ;)

♥ caroline

Diane said...

Hi Stephanie! These are really cute :) I plan on ordering in June, are you still going to have the bracelets? And one more thing: how big are the hearts on the bracelet/earrings?

DSK said...

@Diane, they're small, 10mm in size

izumi said...

i'm gonna say it again.. i am sooooo jealous of your view! hahaha :)

Avis said...

oh my goodness the view is absolutely STUNNING :) I wish I had a view like that from my window ^^ Everything looks so pretty at night!!

Jennie said...

I'm so tempted to buy one of the Dainty bracelets since the one i bought last time broke -_-

I love those AB colored crystals, they're so pretty.

tahitian88 said...

These are great! Would it be at all possible to put the hearts on hoop earrings?
LOVE your new place! Congrats again and have a safe and enjoyable trip!

Esther said...

That view is absolutely gorgeous. I am so jealous! I really love the earrings. They're so simple and nice.

Bunny said...

Beautiful view! So jealous~!! Do those dainty bracelets come in anklet length? Thanks!

DSK said...

@Bunny they do come in 9" anklet length :) I'll post those soon!

Chanthida said...

I'm loving the new pieces, especially the earrings...have you ever tried making studs for cartilages??? And that view looks like its from a postcard, so pretty!

mintylovee said...

beautiful post! ^^
Dainty bracelets are awesome. ^^
AB Aquamarine is so pretty!
and Rose Violet is pretty awesomee.><
<3

mintylovee said...

beautiful post! ^^
Dainty bracelets are awesome. ^^
AB Aquamarine is so pretty!
and Rose Violet is pretty awesomee.><
<3

mintylovee said...

beautiful post! ^^
Dainty bracelets are awesome. ^^
AB Aquamarine is so pretty!
and Rose Violet is pretty awesomee.><
<3

Pearlholy said...

I love Aquamarine AB crystals, it's so shinny! Bermuda crystals are just as lovely; it stands out so well on pale skins! I look forward to see more pieces with the Bermuda crystal!

And lovely view, Steph! =D thanks for taking a pic and sharing it with us <3

joey said...

you probably are tired of getting comments like these
but
I LOVE YOUR VIEW

- Renée - said...

I loove the earrings :) And the view form your apartment is amaaazing!!

wuzzyangel said...

Still can't get over how awesome the view from your apt is! Everytime you post it up it looks like a postcard or something!

Have fun back home!! Give Heidi & Tobey big hugs!

huong. said...

that is such a beautiful view<3

Susan said...

Amazing View!!! Rose Violet is Gorgeous! Looking forward the the ankle bracelets. I know my daughter will love them!

melina said...

hehe dainty bracelets are the cutest! i was bored, so i put an egg into a mug and microwaved it, and i accidently dropped my dsk necklace into it xD when it came out, i guess it was fine. it was just super hot and the egg around it was funny colored. hehehe

izumi said...

simple but cute :D

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet