DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Seattle's Everything Earrings

Hey everyone : )
I just got back from a walk with Nickel. We strolled down to Pike's Place to watch a street performer juggle fire & knives! The weather was so nice & there were so many Seattleites out and about the city.
Nickel is really enjoying the city life. He's getting use to making new friends everyday out on the dog terrace. lol. It seems like everyone in our building has a dog or two. Everyone's so friendly that it just makes your day. Yesterday, I walked Nickel to a dog boutique called Scraps. We picked up a few goodies for him. A brand new harness so he can walk more comfortably without stressing his neck, and a jacket for the rainy Seattle days. I ended up spending a bit over $50 at Scraps for this little guy! All-in-all, Nickel's the reason why I haven't posted anything new on here this weekend. lol

I hope you like what you see!
Also, this coming week, I'm going to work on a post on how to clean sterling silver.
I answer the question often via e-mail, but I think a tutorial will help everyone keep their bling sparkly & new. : )

Spring in Seattle
$35
*A few pairs available (made to order)*
Pike's Bouquet
*sold*!
City-Scape
$32
Max Rose
*sold*!
Serene Scene
$32
Ice Sculpt
*sold*!

Titanic Gold Earrings
14K Gold-Filled
*sold*!
Black Diamond Crystal Ball Baits
*4 Pairs Available*
$14
Lil AB Star Baits
$16
*7 Pairs Available*





Everything Earrings




Nickel was Minh's parents dog ~ and he's just a skinny ass dog!
My mission is to fatten him up!

His left leg and hip area is handicap, he was hit by a car when he was a puppy.
He runs with 3 legs. It looks like he doesn't put much weight on that leg when he's doing intensive activities, like taking a poo. lol
He lifts that leg up when he's taking a #2, it's so funny.
Since I take him out a lot, I figure it was only appropriate to buy him a coat.
When I first moved in, everyone in the elevator kept telling me to "get that dog a coat!"
Plus it will hide his skinny boney body!


Do not be alarmed, they had 40% off Winter Gear!


He's very obedient, he's probably listening to Minh telling him to sit.
New doggie dish!


The day he moved in, he was even skinnier!

Nickel just moved in!

I will be posting Everything Bracelets May 19-30th, but again they will be ready to ship the second week of June 2010. : )

13 comments:

CATHLEEN said...

serene scene is gorgeous.

last night i had the weirdest dream about receiving the strawberry frost necklace in the mail and it was the size of my palm. very odd. then the next day it arrived in the mail :D.
deliciously gorgeous.

i have the perfect outfit, bag and shoes for the necklace :D

Pearlholy said...

Wow~ "Spring in Seattle" would match sooo well with your "Flower Powa"! It's one of my favourite pair of earrings from your updates! Still, I have a huge weak spot for your AB stars! <3 Thanks for the updates!~

I love your new dog, lol~ So cute =D!

Manda said...

Science diet for dogs have really helped my aunts dogs and its strongly recommended by vets. It helps your dog gain weight and have healthy skin :D

tahitian88 said...

ooh I love the Titanic Gold earrings! The sterling silver video would be very helpful. Can't wait!

mintylovee said...

Mister Nickel is adroableee. XD
and his coat is green!! whoop whoop!! ><
Spring in Seattle is so pretty. ^^
and i love pearl pieces. huhu.
and it's raining in Missouri.
pretty gloomy. -.-
<3

mintylovee said...

Mister Nickel is adroableee. XD
and his coat is green!! whoop whoop!! ><
Spring in Seattle is so pretty. ^^
and i love pearl pieces. huhu.
and it's raining in Missouri.
pretty gloomy. -.-
<3

Susan said...

Love Spring in Seattle and Serene Scene!!

Nickel is sweet! I am glad you got him a jacket, since he is so skinny he may shiver if there is a cool rain.

Wanted to let you know on Mother's Day I gave my Mom the Black Ivy and Large Baroque Necklaces. She was so pleased and couldn't believe how Beautiful the necklaces were!!!
She said the Black Ivy will go with everything and loves how the gold leaves wrap the crystal!
She also told me she wanted the Baroque necklace, but thought it was too fancy for her age (she's 86); so didn't order it herself. I am so glad I did!! :D
When I got home she called me wanting to know all about where the necklaces came from and how to pronounce "Swarovski", so she can tell her friends in her retirement condo all about the necklaces when they ask.
She told me she was surprised the Baroque crystal was so large. When I reminded her she asked for the large crystal, she said you are right; I want to be sure my friends can see it when I wear it!!! ^_^

I wanted to thank you helping me make her day!!

- Renée - said...

Your dog is adorable!! Hehehe. the little jacket is so cute!!

Love the earrings! :)

Melina said...

wow that jacket costs even more than my converse!

wuzzyangel said...

The Everything Earrings are great! And love the loop chain on the Titanic Golds! And everything looks good on baits! LOL!

Aww NICKEL!! Too cute!! Glad to hear he's a good obedient doggie! If he needs clothes that bad let me know! I'll get him a Hawaiian Shirt! LOL!

wuzzyangel said...

The Everything Earrings are great! And love the loop chain on the Titanic Golds! And everything looks good on baits! LOL!

Aww NICKEL!! Too cute!! Glad to hear he's a good obedient doggie! If he needs clothes that bad let me know! I'll get him a Hawaiian Shirt! LOL!

wuzzyangel said...

The Everything Earrings are great! And love the loop chain on the Titanic Golds! And everything looks good on baits! LOL!

Aww NICKEL!! Too cute!! Glad to hear he's a good obedient doggie! If he needs clothes that bad let me know! I'll get him a Hawaiian Shirt! LOL!

izumi said...

i love the colors in "serene scene"!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet