DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

DSK's Cluster Bracelets, 14K Gold Jewelry



Midnight Blue Clusters
7 1/4" Italian Sterling Silver Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski Crystals & Pearls
One of a Kind
*sold*



Little Rose Bracelet
7" Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
$22
*I can size up or down, just leave me a comment in the Paypal "note to seller"*
6", 6.5" 7" 7.5" 8" 8.5"









Moonlight Heart Bracelet
7 1/4" Italian Sterling Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
*sold*





Black Diamond & Rose Clusters
7 1/4" Italian Sterling Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski Crystals & Pearls
One of a Kind
*sold*



DSK's Bf/Gf Necklace
*it's back!*
16" 14K Gold-Filled Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski Crystals
Sale: $55
Quantities Limited








Small Crystal AB 14K Earrings
Crystallized Swarovski
14K Gold-Filled Earrings
$22







Titan's Ivy Necklace
20" 14K Gold Chain Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
Sale: $45







14K Gold Rose AB Earrings
$20
14K Gold Moonlight Earrings
$20
14K Gold Earth Earrings
$20
14K Gold Bubbi Blue Earrings
$20
14K Gold Bermuda Earrings
$20





14K Earrings



Large PH 20" 14K Necklace
14K Gold Filled Chain Necklace 20"
Crystallized Swarovski
$50
Quantities Limited





9 comments:

huong. said...

I'm loving the Midnight Blue Clusters :D

mintylovee said...

everything is so pretty!
i'm overload with DSK Jewelry. xD
i love the PH purple.
the earrings are love as so are the bracelets! i love the cluster idea!
AB alll the way!
haha. and you should make Dainty anklets! those would be really pretty. (:
<3

Julia said...

I'm glad you're going back to the everything cluster bracelet idea! I love it! Midnight Blue Clusters is my favorite! The earrings are so sparkly; AB earrings are my favorite! Is that ear model your sister? Lol.

DSK Steph said...

@Julia, haha yes! my ear model is my sister. I'm hiring her just for that

- Renée - said...

Omg that Midnight Blue Cluster bracelet is a-m-a-z-i-n-g... Wow!

Melina said...

it's always fun reading the cute names of the jewelry pieces. i love the spaced out bracelets!

DSK Steph said...

@Melina, thanks :) I'll try to make some more for you to see this summer

Quynh said...

The gold-filled earrings are so pretty! The Earth & Bermuda earrings are my favorites.

Quynh said...

I love all of the earrings in this post. GORGEOUS!!! I want one in every single color.

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet