DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Fuchsia's & Tanzanite's

Pretty Pair Necklace
16" Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
(small/medium hearts)
On SALE: $38








Large Tanzanite Heart Necklace
16" Sterling Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
On SALE: $34








Large Fuchsia Heart Necklace
16" Sterling Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
On SALE: $34






I have 3 of each necklace available : )

I'm also working on some more elaborate necklaces ~ I've been motivated recently on new pieces.

6 comments:

Melina said...

pretty pair is really cute

Christian said...

eeeek pretty stuff on sale ^_^. nice work steph, can't wait to see the new pieces coming soon!

Angie said...

ready for this?
Pretty
Shiny
WANT!

hahaha :) beautiful pieces miss stephanie

Manda said...

Just wanted to say awesome work. I was hoping you would make studs again. :3 Let me know ok.
Also. Im soooo bored. Hurricanes = bored out of my mind.

Lollypopie said...

I love the colours of Pretty Pair! That are so my colours :D

LilacCactus said...

I hope the Pretty Pair Necklace is still available :'D
'Cause my Mom said that I'm allowed to order something from you as a gift for christmas :))
Now I got a problem: I have to choose! ;)

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet