DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

June 25th, 2010 Midnight Post


Fuchsia Jet Pegasus Necklace
17" Italian Sterling Helix Necklace
On Sale:$50 + Free Shipping Worldwide!







*Free Shipping only on the Fuchsia Jet Pegasus Necklace + additional items*


Rose AB Dainty
7" Sterling Heart Link Bracelet
$18







Aquamarine AB Dainty
7" Sterling Heart Link Bracelet
$18






Moonlight Dainty
7" Sterling Heart Link Bracelet
$18







Aquamarine AB Earrings
Sterling Silver
$18







Bermuda Earrings
Sterling Silver
$18







Rose AB Earrings
Sterling Silver
$18





Renee's Necklace
16" Italian Sterling Helix Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
$45







Infinity Crystal Earrings
*sold out*



Crystal Ball Love Bait Earrings
Crystallized Swarovski
$15
Org. $20







Today I noticed that my little Timmy has an extra toe in his hind leg!
He only has it on one leg and not the other lol


18 comments:

Angie said...

awww cute puppies! i really like the second picture of the fuschia pegasus. great perspective.

moonlight dainty is so well-named :) so pretty, the most enticing.

this is me not being a stranger xD

DSK Steph said...

@Angie hahahaha pity party :P

DSK Steph said...

@Angie sending out your package tomorrow!!!!! :)

RavenAshley said...

i love how timmy eats XD he rly does look like a hamster w/ his chubby puppy body and his little legs :3

mintylovee said...

omo! cutie puppies! i just wannans attack them with love and hugs. hehee.
and gotta love extra toes! haha.

renee's necklace is so pretty!
fuchsia jet is so elegant. :D i love the brails!
<3

Chanthida said...

haha....my dog copper has the same thing, his brother torro doesn't have one but copper does and it's like a lil' nub on one hind leg lol, and your puppies are just too cute. I wish i could get more but i already have 3 which is plenty enough for me.

Melina said...

i LOVE ab aqua! the dainty bracelet is such an eye catcher! Timmy is so cute : ) and the extra toe is even cuter!

Avis said...

ooh i really like the necklaces and bracelets!! debating whether or not i'm going to buy a bracelet..it's sooo tempting right now ^^
and goodness timmy is downright adorable!! i wish i had a dog like him :) beautiful work as always steph! :D

Kate Gene said...

The Bermuda and aquamarine stones look so deep and pretty. Love 'em!

Timmy is just offering more to love! ;) I can't get over how cute your fur babies are. You are just like me; I took so many pictures of our baby when he was a kitten. Actually, I STILL take tons of pictures of him! LOL!

wuzzyangel said...

MMMm... Pegasus = SEX!! LOL! You know I love them!!

Haha I don't have a list for a guy. I guess cuz I figure everyone is different so it depends on the guy! LOL! BUt thanks for offering! haha!

I wish I was Twilight white! LOL! At least my skin would be clear!

Pearlholy said...

Steeppphhh~

I lost an earring at work. I pulled my working tags off and yanked my earring away by accident. I didn't notice I was missing an earring until I got home. LOL, so fail!

This sounds silly, but how much would you charge for ONE earring? >_>;;

Actually, will you have other pearl earrings up soon?

DSK Steph said...

@Izzy, which earring was it? Shoot me an email dskjewelry@gmail.com

DSK Steph said...

@Chanthida, we almost named one of the pups Copper! Since we have a Chihuahua named Nickel. lol Copper & Silver..but I couldn't name my lil white fluffy pup Silver!

DSK Steph said...

@Melina, haha yeah Timmy is special so extra love for him!

DSK Steph said...

@Avis, thank u :) Have you decided yet?

- Renée - said...

I really like the Bermuda crystal... It's kind of mysterious! :P

izumi said...

aww, puppies!

Aimee said...

Love the bracelets ! I have small wrists...can you make smaller sized ones?

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet