DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

My New Puppies

Bringing Home Puppy!
I know this is non-jewelry related, but it's definitely a big part of my life. : )
I hope they put a smile on your face!

For more pictures of the puppies: www.stephanie-nguyen.blogspot.com
For a short video of us bringing home our puppies, www.youtube.com/DSKNguyen

Minh & I have been searching for a puppy for a few months now..but we never made it fast enough ~someone always seems to adopt the puppy or dog we wanted.

Wednesday night I was surfing the Seattle Times Classified for pets.
I refresh my page after an hour of browsing (I know..)
And Mari just posted up 4 little Malchi Puppies.
They're 75% Maltese, and 25% Chihuahua
Born April 8, 2010 : )

We came home with two!
Their picture in the Seattle's Time Classified lol
Who would have thought we'd take both?

27 comments:

ning * star said...

omg... that's soooooo cute

MeiBelle said...

Congrats on the new additions!! They are adorable!

Jennie said...

They're adorable! I love puppies, but who doesn't? lol i want a puppy now ><

Kae said...

They are so adorable! Their bed looks so soft and cuddly, it's just too cute!

Crystal/Cherry said...

Oh, the puppies are sooooo cute! I love them! Have you got names for them yet?

Thera said...

They are so adorable Stephanie! I have a pure breed Maltese myself, they are precious! Congrats!

Julia said...

Awww...
You're puppies are so cute! Funny video, too!

I'm so excited! I just received my new DSK Jewelry Everything Bracelet! Its beauty stunned me; I love it! Thanks, Steph! You have such beautiful handwriting!

Ansa said...

Awww...they are lovely. :)So cute. Btw I love your jewelry. I can see an addiction forming.

TofuCustard said...

They're so adorable! I think I just got a cavity by look at them. XDDD

Autumn Masquerade said...

How adorable! What darling little puppies!

JoeyAnna said...

OMG they are so adorable <3
xx

wuzzyangel said...

So cute!!!!!! MALCHI!!

Angie said...

omgomgomg puppies :D so cute!!

Misu said...

They're so adorable! Is that the largest they will become?

DSK said...

@Misu, they're grow to be 5-6lbs like their parents :)

grace said...

they're so adorable!!! :D
I don't think I'll ever be able to take care of small dogs..I'm afraid I'll sit on them or something hehehe the downside of being tall sigh -__-

- Renée - said...

omg!! They are soooooo adorable!! I want oneeee hahaha I absolutely love the one with the brown on his head. Too cute!! :D

joey said...

omg theyre adorable!!!
have you decided on the names yet?

Kissyfur said...

Adorable~~ I want to just cuddle with one. Congrats to the addition to the family. Btw, how is nickel liking the new puppies? And yes any names picked out yet?

Swtest2Lips said...

I think my heart just melted. Theyre so cute! Congrats, you and Minh will make great parents!

CATHLEEN said...

they're soooo cuuuteeee
i totally want one... to bad my parents aren't fans of getting dogs.

JennXOXO said...

omg they are tooo cute!

DSK said...

@Kissyfur Nickel doesn't mind them at all, he's curious and they love to follow him. We might name them Copper & Silver or Timmy & Wally, not sure yet!

Janine said...

Aww they are so precious!!!!!! Have fun with potty training! I find the training pads you put on the floor work best! lol

Kate Gene said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

TOO FREAKING CUTE FOR WORDS!

Melina said...

OH MY GOSH! Those are the cutest puppies i've ever seen!

Makeup by Kim Porter said...

OMG they are adorable!!!

http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet