DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

My Sweet New Earring Stand!


I went shopping with my sister today at Urban Outfitters.
I found the cutest jewelry stand! What do you think?
You can find it at UrbanOutfitters.com, search Birdcage Jewelry Stand
It was $32, not bad huh?!
Plus you can adjust the height of the stand!
I am in love. Thought I'd share my find with you all here on the jewelry blog : )

Will have another Everything Bracelet posted tomorrow, the theme is dreamy midnight purple... see you then!

11 comments:

☆¸.•*¨*`•.•×νι∂ιѕнα♥ツ said...

THAT'S SO PRETTY!

I've been looking for a nice earring holder.

Cancel going to the movies! Im going shopping instead!

Julia said...

That earring stand is SO cute! That's really convenient. Awesome find! Can't wait for the next new Everything Bracelet! I love that shade of purple!

JennXOXO said...

Very cute! I love Urban Outfitters. :)

Serena said...

OMG!! I can't wait to see your everythings bracelet today. Purple is my favorite color!! I'm so excited. I already know it's going to be gorgeous.
Isn't this going to be your first purple Everythings Bracelet? Woo hoo!!
Keep them coming Steph. I can't wait to hopefully get my hands on one of your Everythings Bracelet.


<3s Serena.

tahitian88 said...

i LOVE this jewelry stand! Im going to check out Urban Outfitters RIGHT now...Thanks for sharing and LOVING all of your new jewelry designs! Keep up the amazing work!

Jessy said...

omg! You should've checked out ebay because they have so many nice ones for less than half the cost of yours!! I was doing some research on jewelery displays and I bought myself one last month so I know. haha Yours is still a neat concept though!

JeanieOBeanie said...

this one is cute...thnx for letting us know. I've been looking for one.

DSK Steph said...

@JeanieOBeanie it's a really great quality that's why I really like it. I can get very inexpensive ones through jewelry vendors with my business but they just don't have that wow factor.

I might pick up a few more of these if I can get my hands on them!

Caroline :] said...

I have that! Don't you just love it? I fell in love with it when I first saw it last year! It's just so lovely and functional! :D

Melina said...

oh that is sooo cute :)
but $32 is a lot of money

Frances said...

such a cute stand >w< $32 is a bit pricey for me but it looks pretty big so I guess it's worth the money (:

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet