DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

A Quick Hello & Thursday Sale

Hey friends!

I just wanted to post a mini sale post. I know I haven't posted in a while that's because I'm still catching up on orders from being away in May. Thank you for your patience. : )

I will be posting a few more bracelets either tonight, or tomorrow. Stay posted! & Have a great evening!

Rock-it-Pink
16" Italian Sterling Helix Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
Pure .925 Sterling Silver Pegasus Wing
Sale: $45
Quantities Limited
Last one
Thank you ladies for still remember DSK!










Large Rose AB Heart
16" Italian Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
Sale: $38
*5 Available*







8 comments:

Sour Lollipopp said...

OMGGGGGG!!! I LUV THAT NECKLACE!!!!!
ty 4 all ur hardwork btw ;) <3

mintylovee said...

hehe.
Steph is a hard-worker! : D
--
it's awesome to see you working unlike me... who kinna procrastinates and what not.. *cough* xD
the Rock-Itis pretty. :D
and i love the AB stones!
especially the aquamarine./blue one. xD
i'm bad with colors at times...
<3

Pamela said...

Those AB heart necklaces are by far my FAVORITE!

wuzzyangel said...

It's gonna take me a while, maybe even a year or so, but after I save up to stay here, when I finally have more $$$ to spend on things I WANT not need, I'm soooo doing a DSK haul! LOL! At least 2-3 pendants, and some earrings! LOL!

Julia said...

Yeah! A new DSK Jewelry post! Can't wait to see more bracelets soon! I love the Large Rose AB Heart! It looks so sparkly! Nice sale!

charity-garcia said...

hey girlie def looking out for those bracelets...and the dsk 20" chains...i need the bubbi necklace bad!
-Charity

Jessy said...

Rock-It-Pink is really pretty!

Crystal said...

I hab a question.. how big is the heart??? thanks!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet