DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

As Requested, Bubbi Remix Necklace Returns!

The large stem Bubbi Remix Necklace is available again. Thank you for the requests : )
It really helps me know what to post when I don't have a new post.
I am catching up on the orders placed over the 4th today & tomorrow. And then I'll try my best to post the rest of my Baller necklaces for sales, as well as some new bracelets for summer.

^_^

Bubbi Remix Necklace
16" Sterling Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
$50






*sorry, I don't have the 18" heart link available at this time*

5 comments:

izumi said...

i love how fluffy wally is :)

oh we tried taking a picture of 4 dogs over the christmas holiday at the bf's parents' house.. and they're 4 medium to large size dogs too. and the only reason why we got them to stay was because there was a treat but even then it was really, really hard hahah :)

The Little Dust Princess said...

That necklace is gorgeous!!

I think all the puppies are adorable, but Wally is unresistable! I want one! ^_^

Angie said...

aww puppies! yaa training them is hard. the bubbi necklace looks fantastic :)

♥ Starryxuan said...

the puppies are so adorable!

Melina said...

dont go to puppy training, it's a waste of money.Your dogs are best off with the old school asian discipline, that's what we did to my dog hehe (asian discipline as in tap the dog on it's muzzle if it's misbehaiving)

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet