DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Champagne Toast!

Cheers to great 2013!
"Champagne Toast"
Measures 16"(40cm)
Italian Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski Moonlight, Golden Shadow (GS), Light Amethyst (LA)
$40
"Champagne Toast"
Measures 18"(45cm)
Italian Sterling Silver Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski Moonlight, Golden Shadow (GS), Light Amethyst (LA)
$45

(Originally posted on July 2010!) ^_^

13 comments:

mintylovee said...

hhehe. LA and champagne. ^_^
so preetty! i love your color choices.
they always... mesh. :D

Melina said...

cute colors

Angie said...

this one is so pretty! with neutral sheer colours :)

l-article said...

The colors are so cute!!

Janine said...

Perfect name! I totally think of champagne when I look at these. Makes me feel all bubbly inside! :3

wuzzyangel said...

Great color combo! Very elegant!

Liana said...

wow those colors are gorgeous together!

Kate Gene said...

This is hands down one of the prettiest DSK necklaces. It's downright romantic, dammit! :D LOVE IT!

Kate Gene said...

Mmm... Champagne...

OMG... My sister had Champagne Lemon Drops at her birthday party. Have you had one of those? I'm not a big drinker, but I sucked two glasses down in the quickness! LOL! It's got lemonade, champagne, and crushed lemon drop candies on the rim of the glass. (It's not very strong, but I don't care... I just like the taste!)

mrslovelyann said...

Gorgeous combo!!!! Love it!!!

Kei-Chan Nicholls said...

this is beautiful! the colors compliment each other well and it's romantic:) Happy New Years, everyone^^

Michelle said...

So pretty!! I love the beautiful color combinations. It has a nice delicate tone to it.

Lexi J. Bee said...

That's really pretty (:

http://colourmeviolet.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet