DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

DSK's Everything Bracelets July 19, 2010

Love Like Candy
DSK's Everything Bracelet
7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski Pearls & Crystals
One of a Kind
***sold***
Thank you Jessica =^_^= aka barbieluvstmnt on Twitter




*it's hard to tell in the photo, but there are 4 sterling silver mini double heart charms around the bracelet*
Pink Bauble Bracelet
DSK's Everything Bracelet
7 1/4" Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski Pearls & Crystals
One of a Kind
***sold***
Thank you Jessica Y! : )

Two bracelets for Two Jessica's!
What are the odds?




Baby Pink Bow Earrings
Sterling Silver Earrings
Antique Silver Bows
Checker Faceted Swarovski Crystals
$15
*Baby Pink Bow Earrings are sold out, feel free to email me if you'd like to reserve a pair in the future* Thank you! -Steph

Baby Blue Bow Earrings
Sterling Silver Earrings
Antique Silver Bows
Checker Faceted Swarovski Crystals
$15







*3 Pairs Available*
Inspired by babies!

18 comments:

Miss_Mystica said...

I can't wait =)

Emmeline L. said...

Love Like Candy is soo pretty!!

DSK Steph said...

Hey Emmeline! How are you!? :) Thanks for stopping by the jewelry blog ^_^

Kehn said...

Love like Candy is soo pretty, too bad it's sold out. =*(

Pearlholy said...

Oh I love pearls with pink swarovski crystals combined! Very cute and feminine!

Thank you for posting more earrings! Your fans really appreciate it! >D <3

jessicah28s said...

Love Like Candy is very beautiful so is the Pink Bauble Bracelet. It reminds me of cotton candy^^

jessicah28s said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wuzzyangel said...

This post just screams GIRLY!! So delicate and petite!

shawdyyy said...

Aw.. Love like Candy is sooo pretty! I love the color combination.

xSimply Reikox said...

I love the colors for Love Like Candy - so so sweet!

Speaking of, thank you for the package; I just got it tonight after coming home from work and the gym :) xoxo

Lacey said...

i love the new bracelets. So feminine!! :)

Angie said...

What a cute collection! I love the first bracelet :)

Mandy said...

The bracelets are so cutee! Lol especially the "Love like Candy" everything bracelet.
I hope I make it in time for your next post of everything bracelets before they all get sold out. I really wanna buy one. (:

Julia said...

Pink Bauble Bracelet is so girly and cute! Love it!

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GeeAhh said...

Hi Stephanie!

I am in love with your jewelry and it has inspire me to create a blog to do something I have always needed to do; get off by butt and live a healthier lifestyle. Sounds weird eh?! I hope that you will follow me on my newly created blog about my journey! I will be posting pics of the jewelry that I purchased the other day once I receive it!

Thanks,

GeeAhh

Susan said...

Love the Pink Bauble bracelet with the silver hearts! Sooo Cute.
Glad to see the bow earrings back - they are one of my favorites!

Melina said...

The earrings are cute :)

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet