DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

DSK Jewelry, Enchanted

Hey everyone, I want to share with you my latest necklace : )
I am inspired to flare up the summer season with some colorful, fun pieces.
I hope you like what you see. ^_^

Butterflies as requested ;D
DSK's Enchanted Necklace
16" Italian Sterling Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski Crystals

$55
*sold out*
I can make this style necklace with Peridot Green Butterflies, or Jonquil Yellow Butterfly crystals. Email me if you're interested. Thank you for the love!
happy 4th!



*If you're interested in (18" $60), (20" $65), (24" $70) versions, please contact me at DSKJewelry@gmail.com
The heart link is a couple gauges more dainty than the heart chains used for the Everything Bracelets.

9 comments:

Angie said...

awwww puppies :D i love the picture of wally approving! hehe cute fishie earrings too

MyOrdinaryWorld said...

wow Capri is really2 beautiful..

Mary said...

The necklace is super cute, I especially like the butterflies...reminds me of spring, my birth season :)

Your fur babies are so scrumptious...I just want to eat them all up! Too adorable for words, hehe.

mintylovee said...

the puppies are so cutee! ^_^
enchanted is such an awesome word! buwahwah.
cute fishiess! <3

RavenAshley said...

i love the new butterfly necklace =)

CATHLEEN said...

your puppies are just so adorable ><

love the necklace. can't wait to see more of those designs.

Susan said...

Can't believe what I have missed! I definitely need to catch up on your blog. June was absolutely hectic for me but now I have time to relax and enjoy your creativity.

Your puppies are so ADORABLE!! I bet they are cuddly soft! Love the Wally Approved Jewelry!! :D

I definitely would be interested in the Capri Love Baits!

Lilly said...

Your puppies are so cute! Their little tails were going crazy. lol

Melina said...

i lovveeee the bracelet. i like simple ones :)

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet