DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

For Suzie, DSK Pegasus Necklace

DSK's Pegasus Necklaces Summer 2010
Ocean's Pegasus Necklace
18" Italian Sterling Silver Chain
Crystallized Swarovski
$50







Ocean Teal & Black Diamond Pegasus Necklace
18" Italian Sterling Silver Chain
Crystallized Swarovski
$50






Fuchsia & Black Diamond Pegasus Necklace
18" Italian Sterling Silver Chain
Crystallized Swarovski
$50







Large Fancy Swarovski Crystal Heart
Lena's Crystal Pegasus Necklace
18"Italian Sterling Silver Chain
Crystallized Swarovski
$55









Lena's Royal Pegasus Necklace
18" Italian Sterling Silver Chain
Crystallized Swarovski
$55









Liz's Amethyst & Black Diamond Pegasus Necklace
18" Italian Sterling Silver Chain
Crystallized Swarovski
$50







Provence Lavender Moonlight Pegasus Necklace
18" Italian Sterling Silver Chain
Crystallized Swarovski
$50








*new* Fern Green Rocker Necklace
18" Italian Sterling Silver Chain
.925 Pure Thai Sterling Silver Wing
Crystallized Swarovski
$50






*new* Provence Lavender Rocker Necklace
18" Italian Sterling Silver Chain
.925 Pure Thai Sterling Silver Wing
Crystallized Swarovski
$50







*new* Ocean Teal Rocker Necklace
18" Italian Sterling Silver Chain
Pure .925 Thai Sterling Silver Wing
Crystallized Swarovski
$50








Dainty Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelets

*new* Dainty Fern Green Heart Bracelet
7" Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
$18







*new* Dainty Provence Lavender Heart Bracelet
7" Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski
$18






Puppy Update!
I took the boys to the park to meet with my friend Kellie and one of her pups.
Her mom has 8 Chihuahua's! lol I just feel the need to tell the world that they have a lot of Chihuahuas!
Wally & Timmy scoping out for hotties at the park
Wally goes to Timmy.."I think I found one"
Timmy's says, "meet my new girlfriend Mommy"

And Wally chewed up another pair of my shoes -_-

18 comments:

GeeAhh said...

Aww!! Your puppies are sooo cute!

RavenAshley said...

omg i want them all T-T

Pearlholy said...

Omg! I want the entire pegasus collection =( ffff!

Angie said...

your puppies are adorable :D i love the first colour combo! ocean teal is so pretty

Shiseiten said...

I've always loved the red and gold pegasus. :D and the ocean rocker is awesome! ^_^

wuzzyangel said...

PEGASUS IS SEX BABBEE!!! And the rockers are too dang... Steph you're making me wanna spend $$$ I don't have yet! LOL! I'm still adding to my DSK fund!

Jay said...

I really love to have red Lena's royal Pegasus necklace,which is really awesome. But many of them used gemfind because of his best collection.
gemfind

April said...

Ocean Teal & Black Diamond Pegasus Necklace ... so gorgeous!!!! xoxo

Avis said...

LOVE your puppies!! kawaii~ ^^ and if i could..i would buy all the necklaces..i love them all! <3 the colors are so pretty and elegant :]

Janine said...

WALLY NOOooo! Lol I hope he grows out of that stage! :)

Janine said...

Oh and P.S. Totally love Lena's Pegasus necklace the color is calming. :)

Jaime said...

the ocean teal is SUCH a beautiful color! oh my goodness. i think i found my new favorite color!
and of course. the cutest puppies ever :) <3

- Renée - said...

Ocean's Pegasus is amazing... The necklace looks so... refreshing lol... Love it.

Timmy and Wally are so freaking adorable! But I'd be pretty upset if they chewed up my shoes like that.. haha. I'm upset when I have to throw out a pair because they're worn out...lol

With those two, I dont think I'd ever forget to store my shoes in the closet and close those doors 24/7 haha..

MyLuckyStar42 said...

i love the Ocean Pegasus! it's so pure and beautiful

Julia said...

Awww...your puppies are so cute! I hope Wally doesn't ruin all of your expensive and best shoes! Love all of the Pegasus Necklaces! Can't wait for the new everything bracelets; more eye candy!

Melina said...

All of the pegasus necklaces glow

tlmccarty said...

AWWWWW! What kind of dog is timmy? I already know what kind wally is but Iv'e got to know what kind timmy is! SOOO CUTE!

Quynh said...

The dainty heart bracelet is simple, yet elegance. I want to get a set of 3 and wear them all together.

You'd better put away your Christian Louboutin pumps before Timmy and Wally chew on them.

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet