DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

July Everything Bracelets and Earring Threads

Hey everyone, the follow bracelets are my newest for summer in July.
They are indeed one of a kind; I do not recreate them to keep them special. The Everything Bracelets in this post are all sold. Thank you for your support, and stay tuned for a collection of my everything bracelets in August. I do try to post them at random times as I know my readers are from all over the world. I apologize if you were asleep :(

But, I do make and post a handful of bracelets each month so let fate run you into your future bracelet. ^_^

This time around I opted to incorporate more larger crystals & pearls, and less silver charms.
The clasp is an elegant .925 sterling silver heart style lobster clasp.

I appreciate your support, and thanks for stopping by the blog today.
Have a great weekend everyone!

With lots of love from Seattle,

~ Steph, Timmy, Wally, and Nickel =^_^=




Summery Happy!
DSK's Everything Bracelet
7" Italian Sterling Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski & Pearls
One of a Kind
*sold*








The sun was setting so I wanted to try a photo in sunset lighting
Doesn't the moonlight crystal look gorgeous?
Sapphire Moonlight
DSK's Everything Bracelet
7" Italian Sterling Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski & Pearls
One of a Kind
*sold*










Violet Love
DSK's Everything Bracelet
7" Italian Sterling Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski & Pearls
One of a Kind
*sold*






Drops of Rose
DSK's Everything Bracelet
7" Italian Sterling Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski & Pearls
One of a Kind
*sold*









July's Garden
DSK's Everything Bracelet
7" Italian Sterling Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski & Pearls
One of a Kind
*sold*


I'm clearing out my 5" .925 Sterling Silver Earring Threads, these are what I have left.
Thank you!
5" Rose Sterling Silver Threads
*sold*

5" Sterling Silver Earring Threads (SALE:$12 each)
lil Plump Jet Stars *sold out*
*Update Last Pair of lil Plump Light Sapphire Stars*
lil Plump AB Stars





5" Sterling Silver Earring Threads







The following are 3" .925 Sterling Silver Earring Threads



Crystal Clear AB Heart Threads 3"
Sterling Silver, Crystallized Swarovski
$15







Light Sapphire Heart Threads 3"
Sterling Silver, Crystallized Swarovski
$15

Light Amethyst Heart Threads 3"
Sterling Silver, Crystallized Swarovski
$15

The following earring threads are on sale, $10!

Peridot Briolette 3" Sterling Threads
Golden Briolette 3" Sterling Threads
Rose Flowers 3" Sterling Threads
3" Sterling Silver Plump lil Star Earring Threads
Light Sapphire
Light Amethyst
Peridot Green *sold out*
Tanzanite
Golden Shadow





3" Sterling Earring Threads






My bf's brother is visiting so we're headed out for dinner.
I'll update items sold when I get back. Sorry to my bracelet girls ~ I know it's annoying when you add something to cart & find out it's sold. Will be back soon!

Thank you!

-Steph

21 comments:

Janine said...

OMG! I am in love with the summer happy!!!! The little hints of orange make it absolutely fantastic, especially since orange is my favorite color :). Aww Man I know it will definitely be gone before my next paycheck :( whoever gets that one enjoy it thoroughly for me please!!!!! ;)

Angie said...

Those bracelets are so pretty! I really like the first three :) Aww thread earrings are the best :D

Zuki said...

OMG, I love itttt. I wanna get them all :((((. Im wondering if there will be any studs one in the near future :)

MariliisJ said...

Hello!

I know I'm not a big comment writer but I really admire your jewelry and your creativity. These everything bracelets are just the prettiest thing ever seen... You are the best jewelry blogger I know, so I'm asking for advice, how did you become so big and how come you have so many readers. I just can't get my jewelry blog going. You'll find my blog adress in my profile cuz I don't want to post it here so it'll look like spamming, cause I'm truly asking for help ;)
Thanks!

Jess said...

Love the bracelets! The colors are so appropriate for summer they remind me of rainbow sherbet =)

misskayanne said...

Oh nooo!! I hate the UK and USA time difference, I was still sleeping when you posted them up! >_< Your pieces are apparently too awesome and sell fast =P

Will have to try again next time, hehe. But for the record, I lurvvv Summery Happy and July's Garden from this post! And adore Love Like Candy from the two previous posts. x

- Renée - said...

Woww amazing bracelets!!! Love the large crystals on them :)

Julia said...

Pretty!!! I really like July's Garden and Drops of Rose! They're both really summery and girly!

DSK Steph said...

@MariliisJ I'm also a beauty blogger and had a great network there to start :)

DSK Steph said...

@Zuki, I plan on posting a few more pairs of lil plump ab star studs :D

Soon, promise!

DSK Steph said...

@Jess, lol you are so right! I'm so going to name a future bracelet Orange Sherbet, that was my favorite as a kid!

DSK Steph said...

@misskayanne hmm what's the time difference between us I wonder. I'm in Seattle, Washington.

@Julia thank you! ^_~

wuzzyangel said...

Very pretty! Oooh THREADS O_O

Liana said...

those are so gorgeous! im really liking those thread earrings! :)

L4pinkpetal said...

omg Steph! I'm late again lol I really love July's garden, but as always sold out. LoL.

GeeAhh said...

LOVE LOVE your jewelry! =) My boyfriend is going to kill me when he sees that I have another package from you. Haha.

tlmccarty said...

Awwwww I MISSED the Bracelets AGAIN! I wish I got the sapphire moonlight because sapphire is my birthstone :( Can you please make another birthstone bracelet in august? If you do I'll definitely buy it! The only Sapphire jewelry I own are my first baby earings. LOL!

tlmccarty said...

Awwwww I MISSED the Bracelets AGAIN! I wish I got the sapphire moonlight because sapphire is my birthstone :( Can you please make another birthstone bracelet in august? If you do I'll definitely buy it! The only Sapphire jewelry I own are my first baby earings. LOL!

Melina said...

Sapphire moonlight and Violet love are my favorites

DSK Steph said...

@tlmccarty the dogs are brothers from the same litter! 75% maltese 25% chihuahua, they look different don't they? lol

tlmccarty said...

Ya they do! What a perfect combonation! haha

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet