DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Last One, Bright Delight



Bright Delight
16" 14K Gold-filled Chain Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
SALE: $45
was $50








*The last one in this style, I've discontinued this style's chain necklace*

Don't forget to visit the Model Contest page! www.dskcontest.tumblr.com

Voting starts tomorrow July 16th, open until August 15th, 2010 : )

4 comments:

Nonners said...

That necklace is like me: A WINNER!

LOL NONNERS IS BACK ONLINE WITH A VENGEANCE!!! I HAVE INTERNET!

Joannababy said...

i'm sorry i wasn't able to place an entry into this year's DSK Model Search! i was planning to, with my Everything bracelet, but my procrastination + certain happenings of impact in my life = no entry ): but i shall try next year! i promise! and hopefully i'll have purchased more DSK pieces by then! in the meantime, good luck to all the potential models and i'll be rooting for each of your beautiful faces on the sidelines in between studying for classes and catching up on sleep.
<3, Joanna

xSimply Reikox said...

Stephanie, thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to enter your contest - good luck to all the ladies competing with me! :D

Go Team DSK!! Whoo!! xoxo <3

wuzzyangel said...

Haha I vote Nonners for 2010 DSK MODEL CHAMP! ;)

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet