DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

PREVIEW: DSK Model Contest 2010 Entries


Hey everyone,
I just wanted to give you a preview of the 2010 DSK Model Entries.

www.dskcontest.tumblr.com
I extended the deadline to July 15th because several girls who wanted to join were waiting for their jewelry to arrive. ^_^
Don't forget to click the arrow to see more entries on the next page!

Voting Polls will open July 15th, 2010
And one the winners will be picked by you, the readers : )

There's still time to join if you already own some DSK Jewelry.
Everyone who is joining this year is going to receive a gift necklace from me personally as a thank you for participating in our search!
A big thank you to my friend Genre who has put together our gallery!!!
He did an amazing job, don't you think?

I'll post a picture of the necklace that I will be giving everyone on July 15th :D
The winner or winners picked by our blog readers win the custom jewelry prizes & a spot on our DSK Model Team : )

Thank you to all who are participating, it really means a lot to me.
I hope you join in on the fun! =^_^=

This is a fun event for all of us, please remember to refrain from any bad mannered comments. Inappropriate comments will not be acknowledge. The DSK Jewelry blog is a friendly and safe environment for all of our readers.

Thank you for your support & stay tuned for new entries. : )
I know there are a few more on the way.

Have a great rest of your Sunday!

-Steph & the DSK Team



19 comments:

pfefi said...

Ack, the link is a little broken! :(

CHAIGYARU said...

how EXCITING :D

Kae said...

They all look so pretty! Good luck to everyone!

Janine said...

Wow! Can we say we have some awesome candidates! Everyone has such nice personalities and its nice to see such goal oriented people. Also its nice to know I am not the only person in the world looking for Mr. right to come my way ;) Good luck everyone! :D

DSK Steph said...

Link fixed! Sorry about that ladies!

Michelle said...

Wow, the page looks stupendous! :D All the girls are gorgeous. Good luck to all of them. How does the voting work? Are followers/people who have tumblr only allowed to vote? Or is anyone allowed to voted?

mintylovee said...

awesomeness! :D
everyone's so preeetty.
it'd be preeetty coolers if a guy joined the contest. ^_^
good luck to everyone! (:

giang said...

so many beautiful ladies, steph!!

mintylovee said...

btw!
lil Eve is adorable!
i just wannans squeeze her cheeks. xD

l-article said...

Everyone's so pretty and so nice!! Good luck to everyone on the 15th! :D

DSK Steph said...

@Michelle, voting will be a poll open for everyone : )

- Renée - said...

Awesome website!! Everyone looks stunning!! :)

Anonymous said...

awww everybody looks hot!!!!!! wish i had ordered my jewelleryyy earlier! il be the first one entering next time round!(hint hint) hehe xoxoxo

April said...

I can't get all the pages and pictures to load :o(
But I am very excited for the 15th!!

MyLuckyStar42 said...

layout looks awesome and everyone is really pretty! i wanna enter, but too bad i'm not old enough :(

Melina said...

fancy page

Nicole said...

Hey steph :) my order was shipped on July 3rd I was wondering if yu think it would arrive by the 15th, I realllyyy want to enter :( I live in calgary, ab, Canada
thanks for all your help and hard work!!!

wuzzyangel said...

I already have me faves! You know that DSK only has the hottest models! :)

Looks like you got a bunch of great entries! Can't wait to see who the crowned winner will be! :)

xSimply Reikox said...

I can't wait to turn in my entries to you tonight :) xoxo <3

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet