DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Wind Beneath My Wings



Wind Beneath My Wings <--cheesy name, huh ; ) Pictured is a small Light Rose AB heart paired with a larger Sapphire heart.
I was asked by a friend to make a piece that symbolized
her love for her boyfriend <--awww What better than an edgier variation of DSK's bf/gf necklace.

Wind Beneath My Wings

This is Pure 14K White Gold (not gold-filled, not plated, 14K gold).
18" (45cm) in length
.925 Thai Sterling Wing
Crystallized Swarovski
$75








*I'm going to accept customization for this necklace because I know we all have different favorite colors & birthstones. I think this is a great style to personalized.*

If you are ordering this necklace, please leave a message at check out as to which color you'd like for the small heart & which you'd like for the larger heart.
I have most Swarovski crystal birthstones available.

I have exactly 9* left of the 14K 18" (45cm) White Gold Necklaces available
I have 2 that I am reserving for my friends.

Sorry, I do not have any other necklace lengths but the 18" (45cm)

If you'd prefer a sterling silver version, feel free to email me, dskjewelry@gmail.com
and we can talk about a personalized necklace for you : )

I still need to post my remaining baller pendants, most likely today.
I'm in work mode today.

Also, I will be working on some Bauble/Everything Bracelets so stay tuned for those.
They've taken me a lot longer to make lately, I think it's because I'm not used to my work station set up yet. boo

Fun random fact about me, I set up a business plan with a group of 5 other people for a small jewelry company called Bauble back in college, and ^_^
Who knew that I would actually implement that plan for DSK Jewelry.

Go figure! College worked for me!

7 comments:

Angie said...

Pretty necklace! :) Aww the big heart and little heart is precious

RavenAshley said...

so cute ^_^

disilluzional88 said...

I absolutely love the idea and the color combination of this one. Wings make me think of angels and it makes me think of what my aunt said. She's sick with cancer and she said that when she goes, she'll still be around as our guardian angels. =(

wuzzyangel said...

LOL "Go figure, college worked for me!" Too funny Steph! Ohh I love anything with these wings attached to it! LOL!

Hey what are the largest pendants you have in silver that aren't the balla hearts?

Mari said...

I love this! Yay Wings!

Kate Gene said...

I love the first picture! It reminds me of mine from my blog! Heh heh heh! :D I can't get over how blingin' your jewelry is. Even indoors, your jewels sparkle like no other.

DSK Steph said...

Thank u! :)

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet