DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Back in stock: DSK's favorites Flowa' Powa' Necklace and Autumn Story

Both the Flowa' Powa' and Autumn Story Necklaces now come with my Engraved Sterling DSK Tags as does the Bubbi Necklace and the Bubbi Moonlight Necklaces : )

I'm still working on my upcoming Gemstone Collection, sorry it's taking me so long, I'm perfecting my wire wrap. I have some very pretty new Lemon Quartz pendants to share with you very soon!
Flowa' Powa'
.925 Sterling Silver Heart Link Chain Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
Engraved Sterling DSK Jewelry Tag
Now Back in Stock and On Sale





Flowa' Powa'





Autumn Story
.925 Sterling Silver Heart Link Chain Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
Engraved Sterling DSK Jewelry Tag
Now Back in Stock and On Sale





Autumn Story




Thanks for visiting!
New Everything Bracelets will most likely appear next week.

With lots of love from Seattle,

Steph : )





"lil Stars Bracelet"
7 " DSK Everything Bracelet
Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski
Engraved Sterling DSK Tag ;)
$38







10 comments:

Susan said...

WOW! Love the Lil Stars Bracelet! Glad to see Flowa Powa and Autumn Story back. Looking forward to seeing more of your Lemon Quartz pieces!

Emmeline L. said...

I love your new engraved tags! They're soo cute and go along so well with all your pieces so far!

Do you think you'll have some stud earrings up soon?

DSK Steph said...

Hey Emmeline,

I'll try to post a few pairs for you :-) soon!

Janine said...

AWESOME! I believe Autumn story is my absolute fave, proud to be an owner of one of those! And the lil' stars bracelet is very nice too dainty and soft which is always a lovely combo. And the engraved tags are a nice touch, represent! Right?! Lol, anyway I love the pieces and am always glad to see old favorites come back!

diane said...

love your jewelries! do you still have the La la la everything bracelet? i think that's what it's called ;)

Mari said...

I'm loving that Flowa' Powa'!
Tee Hee
Those colors just go so well together! Like a watermelon ^^

xSimply Reikox said...

Great to see the favorites back :) I'm realizing that my collection is slowly growing - I'm so happy! I might these soon, who knows!

- Renée - said...

I never get bored of looking at Flowa Powa and Autumn Story :)

Angie said...

love the first colour combination :) so girly!

Quynh said...

I adore the Flowa Powa & Autumn Story necklaces. What a great color combination! I want them both :)

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet