DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Crystal Greige Everything Bracelet, and Butterfly Jewelry






"Crystal Greige Everything Bracelet"
7 1/4" Italian Sterling Silver Heart Link Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski Crystals & Pearls
Engraved Sterling DSK Tag
*sold*
One of a Kind

Large Butterfly Bracelet
7 1/4" Italian Sterling Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski Crystals & Pearls
Engraved Sterling DSK Tag
*sold*

6 comments:

Cathie said...

Wow, that other everything bracelet is also gorgeous! *swoon* You're so amazing <3

Everything is so great ^^

Puzzle said...

The "Crystal Griege Everything Bracelet" is absolutely gorgeous Dear~
The mix of color is soothing and the little golden/brown like crystal give it a touch of elegance that wraps it all so well together~

Sanguine said...

The butterflies are so cute x3! So tempted to buy, but I already treated myself to one of your pieces a couple of weeks ago. My wallet will cry otherwise. XD

I was wondering if you make rings very often. I remember seeing them for sale once, but they were already sold out. ;~;

Kae said...

Aah greige is so in I love it!

Mandy said...

hey steph, i think you mean "greige," not "griege"

greige = grey + beige.

griege = ...well i don't know. D:

DSK Steph! said...

Thank you Mandy for catching that! :D I appreciate it!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet