DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

My Friend Kelly wearing DSK Jewelry ^_^

Kelly is my friend from back home (Grand Rapids, Michigan) ^_^
I used to see her almost every other day because she works at my cousin's dentist office which shared the same building as my former jewelry workshop.
I dedicate these earrings to her as Kelly's Earrings : )
She's also wearing the "Large Baroque Pendant," the chain is her own.
I will be posting some colored Baroque Necklaces later today.
I may also be posting another Everything Bracelet if I finish it before the next post.
The theme is Golden Shadow Crystals.

See you back tonight (completely optional :P)!
Kelly's 14K Gold AB Earrings
14K Gold-Filled Earrings with Stardust Ball
Crystallized Swarovski
$22





Some more pics of my pretty Michigan girlfriend, Kelly



Isn't she pretty? She's Vietnamese :D


10 comments:

amuse-bouche said...

Can you ask her what sunglasses she's wearing? They're cute!!

DSK Steph! said...

@amuse-bounche, you know I was thinking the same thing! I'll ask her and let you know in this comment box :)

Geno said...

Kelly is a sweet young lady that I have the privelge to know. She is a breath of fresh air with charm, brains, and beauty. I am ordering the earring dedicated to her for the love of my life. My wife's birthday is coming up soon and the fact that Kelly's name is associated with them makes it just that much more special for me, to give.

xSimply Reikox said...

Kelly is quite lovely! :D

I think it's really thoughtful of you to dedicate your jewelry to the people who are most important to you in your life :) The earrings are so sweet and cute! xoxo

Susan said...

My thought are with you and your family!

almost famous said...

beautiful jewelery. So glad I came across your blog :)

Cindy said...

What sunglasses is she wearing? they look cutee

Cindy said...

what sunglasses is she wearing they look cuteee

kristelsaskosky said...

all your friends and models are so pretty!

Quynh said...

After seeing the large AB Baroque necklace on your friend, Kelly, i knew i have to have it. So glad i did! Got so many compliments on it :)

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet