DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

Brand New Silver Night Hearts


Alexandrite Crystals are color changing, from sapphire to lavender!
Alexandrite Everything Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
7 " .925 Italian Sterling Silver
Sterling DSK Jewelry Tag
$75
One of a Kind
*sold*!
Thank you Susan ^_^




Fairy Dust Pink Everything Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
7 " .925 Italian Sterling Silver
Sterling DSK Jewelry Tag
$75
One of a Kind
*sold*!
Thank you Jennie!




Blush Pink DSK Everything Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
7 " .925 Italian Sterling Silver
Sterling DSK Jewelry Tag
$75
One of a Kind
*sold*
Property of Stellia! ;)





Silver Night Everything Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
7 1/4" .925 Italian Sterling Silver
Sterling DSK Jewelry Tag
$80
One of a Kind
*sold*
Thank you Jennifer from Seattle!!!
^_^

DSK Jewelry Introduces 18" Satin, and Leather Necklaces

18" Silver Night Satin Necklace
.925 Sterling Silver Clasp
Crystallized Swarovski
$40







18" Silver Night Black Leather Necklace
.925 Sterling Silver Clasp
Crystallized Swarovski
$45








14K Gold-Filled Silver Night Heart Necklace
Length: 18" (45cm)
20" (50cm) also available, email dskjewelry@gmail.com to order.
Large Crystallized Swarovski
14K Gold-Filled Rope Style Necklace
$50






Satin, Leather, 14K Gold-Filled
Comparison Photos

Black Leather Bubbi Moonlight
Now available in 18" (45cm) Black Leather Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
$45






Bubbi Moonlight Gold
14K gold-filled 18" (45cm) Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
$50
14K Bermuda Heart Necklace
14k Gold-filled 18" (45cm) Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
$50







Black Leather Bermuda Necklace
Now available in 18" (45cm) Black Leather Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski
$45








DSK's Titanic Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
7" Bracelet
$55






24 comments:

RavenAshley said...

omg i love that night heart color, my favorite DSK bracelet yet

Shiseiten said...

silver night is a gorgeous color.

Pearlholy said...

OMG,I love love love the new Silver Night necklaces! It's definitely going to be on my new wishlist! Was a little too slow for the silver night everything bracelet but the necklace is just irresistible! Perfect for winter 8U <3!

Beautiful updates Steph!

doriee said...

Wow I'm loving your Fairy Dust Pink Everything Bracelet! I LOVE soft pink + white/ivory combination! Ahhhh I need a better job to afford thissss! Haha :P


But yeah, I love the color combinations ^_^ !

Christina said...

I'm really digging the silver night color. I think it would look great paired with a bermuda heart of a smaller size. Or if the silver comes in pegasus, it paired with a bermuda heart. :)

Puppet said...

If you get the leather can you still switch out hearts?
BTW, LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the black hearts!!
I think I'm prety much just saving up to buy everything on this post.
:x

Makeup Morsels said...

woww I'm definitely loving all the Silver Night pieces! Something about those black heart crystals is just very appealing to me. As always, I'm impressed at how quickly you make new jewelry. Keep it up!

*ms.angela89* said...

My favorite ones are the everything blush pink bracelet and silver night one. Very beautiful pieces!

The bermuda heart necklace is a gorgeous color!!! :) I like it.
&
Dsk Titanic bracelet is cute!!! The color is rich and deep. :D

GildaღFish said...

Very beautiful!! I wanna buy them all!! >.< I <3 them!!

Gjee said...

omg i think the new dark crystals might just be my new favorite color after the Bermuda! i love how you're using Bermuda again. i always thought that color was so stunning!

The Little Dust Princess said...

Wow, I love the Blush Pink and the Silver Night Everything Bracelets!!!! The new crystal is VERY beautiful and sophisticated looking. <3

I like the new satin and leather necklaces. A really cool concept. :D They totally match the heart crystal!! I think a silver chain & the black heart would look fantastic together as well.

xx The Little Dust Princess

Jennie said...

oooh the new silver night crystal is pretty

I own an Everything Bracelet now~! YAYYY ;D it took me forever to decide haha

much love Steph! <3

Thao said...

that black hearts necklace is gorgeous, Steph! And I love your new colors for the everything bracelets. =)

izumi said...

my favorite is definitely the new swarovski shade ^__^ i can't wait to make jewelry of my own with it! it's just the perfect shiny charcoal grey color.

HolySheep said...

OMG I love the new Silver Night crystal!!! Can't wait for you to post it with sterling silver chain or as a pendant!

Selena N. said...

I loveeeee your Everything bracelets! Love the Blush Pink and Silver Night ones, contests to those lucky ladies!

rebecca said...

i really love the blue one!
some day i will get one of your one-of-a-kind bracelets!!!

gabbiieb said...

Omg that new heart the color is amazing I love it. I like the new necklaces they cool nice. I am in love with the DSK's Titanic Bracelet it's beautiful.

jennysaysrawr said...

I am completely in love with the Fairy Dust and Silver Night bracelets<3

wuzzyangel said...

Even though I don't comment as much I still drool and oogle over DSK at work! LOL! Steph these new silver nights are GORGEOUS!! Does this color come in any other shapes?

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Wow, the bracelets are amazing. The blushing pink one so unique. Will you make it again? :P

Amanda said...

Satin or leather...that's my biggest predicament right now! I love the fact that you offer different materials for necklaces now. The dark heart compliments them all!

kristelsaskosky said...

the bracelets really remind me of winter, I think its because of all the white. And being from canada, where like 7 months of the year is cold, so I like winter.

And I love the black heart pendant and the gold chain. Stunning!

Before I said if I won the LV giveaway I wanted the love necklace, but this is stunning.

Why must you make such pretty pieces? :)

shannnybannny said...

I LOOOOVE "Silver Night Everything Bracelet" That key is GORGEOUS on there! It would go with SO many looks! I love versatile jewelry!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet