DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

DSK Lux Pearl Bracelets

I hope you like all my new DSK Lux Bracelets : )
This was a popular request, I hope you find the bracelet you have been looking for!
Thanks for visiting everyone ^_^
Yellow Diamond Lux Bracelet
(Jonquil Yellow Crystal, Cream Rose)
7 1/4" Bracelet
Sterling Silver Toggle
Crystallized Swarovski

Cream Rose Pearl & AB Cube Bracelet
7 1/4" Bracelet
Antique Sterling Silver/Sterling Silver Toggle Clasp
Crystallized Swarovski


White Pearl & AB Crystal Rounds
7" Bracelet
Antique Sterling Silver/Sterling Silver
$36







Small Cream Rose Pearls & Crystal Rounds
7" Bracelet
Antique Sterling Silver/Sterling Silver
$36






Cream Rose Pearls & Crystal Facets AB
7" Bracelet
Antique Sterling Silver/Sterling Silver
$36
*SOLD*







Medium Cream Rose Pearls & Crystal Rounds
7" Bracelet
Antique Sterling Silver/Sterling Silver
$38






Alexandrite & Lavender Pearl Bracelet
(Alexandrite is a color changing Swarovski Crystal, it goes from light blue to light lavender in different lighting).
7 1/4" Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski
Antique Sterling Silver/Sterling Silver
**SOLD**
$38
***I'm starting a list for custom order Alexandrite Pearl Bracelet, so if you'd like to order one, email me dskjewelry@gmail.com with your preferred bracelet length/size***






White Pearl Starlet Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski AB
7" Bracelet
Sterling Silver Starfish Toggle Clasp
$38
*SOLD*






Light Grey & Tanzanite Chess Crystal Bracelet
7 1/4" Bracelet
Sterling Silver Heart Toggle Clasp
Crystallized Swarovski
$42







Deep Purple Pearls & Tanzanite Chess Crystal Bracelet
7 3/4"-8" Bracelet
Sterling Silver Heart Toggle Clasp
Crystallized Swarovski
$42
*SOLD*





Deep Purple Pearls & Tanzanite Chess Crystal Bracelet 7 1/4"
7 1/4" Bracelet
Sterling Silver Heart Toggle Clasp
Crystallized Swarovski
$42






Gold Rose Lux Bracelet
Sterling Silver Heart Toggle
7" Bracelet
Crystallized Swarovski


White Pearl & AB Facet Crystal Bracelet
7" Bracelet
Antique Sterling Silver/Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski
$36






White Pearl & Round AB Crystal Bracelet
7 " Bracelet
Antique Sterling Silver/Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski
$36
*SOLD*







Starlet Lux Bracelet
(Fuchsia Crystals, Cream Rose Pearls)
6 3/4" Bracelet *for small wrists*
Sterling Silver
Crystallized Swarovski

Pastel Pink Petite 6 1/4" Bracelet *for very small wrist*
Sterling Silver Heart Toggle Clasp
Crystallized Pastel Swarovski
$32
*SOLD*






Thank you for visiting, I hope to share more pieces with you all very soon.

Steph :)

20 comments:

- Renée - said...

Ohh,, been waiting to get my hands on one of your Lux bracelets for a while! Finally got one, yay! :D

Ansa said...

These are beatiful. Would love to see the last one in a while color. Am in the hunt for a pretty white bracelet. :)

The Little Dust Princess said...

omg I need one. I hope you make more around Christmas time!!!!!!!!!

griselda said...

I absolutely love these bracelets! :)

RavenAshley said...

The tanzanite pearls bracelets are amazinggg

Gjee said...

you're good at every thing but I think your specialty is definitely bracelets. your necklaces are what made me become a fan but your bracelets have such "WOW" factor.

i've loved all of your "Everything" bracelets as well as your "Lux" bracelets!! If you asked me which one I would prefer, I really wouldn't know! All so gorgeous.

jennysaysrawr said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! I love, LOVE the pearls. It makes the bracelet elegant and classy- the perfect accessory for an evening :)

Jennifer said...

I love pearls!! It makes every outfit look so much more sophisticated and elegant ;D

PiinkPoodle said...

Pretty bracelets! Love it!

Thao said...

beautiful. I love looking at your jewelry posts, Steph.

Quynh said...

These Lux pearl bracelets are so beautiful. You're so talented, Steph!

Selena N. said...

Somehow, I'm always slow at catching the ones I want. They are always sold out so quickly! Love the bracelets!

Puppet said...

You are soo talented!
Ugh, I wish more of my friends were into jewerly.
I would never stop buying stuff from here.
:)

Pearlholy said...

Yay~ More pearls bracelets ^__^ <3
The cream pearls are gorgeous <3

Sarah said...

OMG I'm in pearl heaven!!! SO many pearls to look at! I've never seen so much colored pearls before! They are so elegant and classy. I love seeing new ideas from you. Can't wait to look at more!

gabbiieb said...

I love these lux bracelets too bad Im borke and have no job.

shawdyyy said...

So many bracelts; so hard to decide which one I like the most!

=Mandy= said...

my favorite is the light grey and tanzanite chess crystal one! Its SO pretty! Your bracelets are amazing Steph!

kristelsaskosky said...

I love the way you use pearls. so pretty and classy.

super pretty.

shannnybannny said...

I love the purple pearls!!! Does it take you a long time to make each piece?

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet