DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

*Fixed* Silver Night Heart Sterling Silver Post!

Hey everyone, thank you all for letting me know my previous Silver Night Sterling post was not working! I think I was able to fix everything, thank you for helping me : )
-Steph
Moonlight Silver Night Necklace
.925 Sterling Heart Link Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski





Moonlight Silver Night Necklace






Silver Night Love Necklace
.925 Sterling Heart Link Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski





Silver Night Love Necklace





Silver Night Jet Pegasus Necklace
.925 Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski






Silver Night Jet Pegasus Necklace





Moonlight Silver Night Pegasus Necklace
Crystallized Swarovski

.925 Sterling Silver Heart Link






Moonlight Silver Night Pegasus Necklace








5" Sterling Silver Silver Night Heart Threads

$15








Large Silver Night Heart
.925 Sterling Silver Heart Link
Crystallized Swarovski






Large Silver Night Heart




I just saw Pres. Obama's motorcade go by. You can tell when he's in town when 50 government vehicles block morning traffic for the entire city lol.

17 comments:

Puppet said...

You post this again and i was like "NOOOOO!! stop teasing me!!"
LOL, even more beautiful the second time around.
I <3 DSK Jewerly

jennysaysrawr said...

Still beautiful<3

The Little Dust Princess said...

The post worked for me, but did you mean the PayPal button? :O

Still loving the Moonlight Silver Necklace and the darkness of the Silver Night Jet Pegasus Necklace!! : )

xx The Little Dust Princess

gabbiieb said...

OMG Stph I am so in love with this new heart the color is just so amazing beautiful hopefully one day I can get my hand on one of these pieces.

Anita said...

i am a gfc follower. i love your style. my bff's fave color is purple this would be perfect for her maid of honor gift if i ever get married ha ha.
following you on luuux.com
imnotarunner is my ID
I'm trying to win the speedy by lv i visited;
www.stephanie-nguyen.blogspot.com

GildaღFish said...

Sigh* Love them all!! Wish I had the money for it. >.<

*ms.angela89* said...

Love the Silver Night Jet Pegasus Necklace! :) Its so elegant, I like how its just all black itself and yet it has that spark to it.

Yoona P. said...

I'm so getting my hands on that LOVE necklace! its so pretty!! :)

Makeup Morsels said...

ooh good thing you got it fixed.

I love looking at that Love necklace, it's just soo gorgeous. The charm was the perfect extra little touch.

Angie said...

I still like your silver Love with the black heart. It's such a good contrast to each other that it brings each other their own attention.

Lacey said...

so pretty!! is this a new color?

RavenAshley said...

*stares* i want oneeee *adds to Christmas list*

Gjee said...

i'm such a big fan of the Pegasus crystals. it brings a nice balance to the heart necklaces: hard, uneven edges paired with a curved, even, soft heart.

ohhhhhhhhhh it can be cute for couples. lol do you watch Korean Dramas? people go CRAZY when there is some sort of necklace that comes apart to two necklaces (1 for the guy, 1 for the girl). you should look in to that... haha

Amanda said...

Is President Obama still in Seattle? When he came here, afternoon traffic was a mess. The shut down part of the freeway he was traveling on and it took me double the time it usually takes to get home.

kristelsaskosky said...

wow I want the love necklace, haha I saw another one on satin band, but on the chain super cute.

If I win the LV giveaway thing I want a love necklace.

You are so gifted!

kristelsaskosky said...

I didn't even notice that the chain had hearts in it! I need to find a chain for my grad ring, and I am gonna buy it from you. I think your heart pendants are super cute and would look cute with a ring on the chain.

shannnybannny said...

OMG I HAVE TO HAVE the "Silver Night Love Necklace" I have a Love necklace that it would go SO GOOD with!!!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet