DSK Jewelry is handmade/handcrafted by me! [D.S.K.] in the Seattle, Washington, USA

US, Canada, UK and all other International Orders Welcome! DSK Jewelry LLC is a Registered Business in the USA.

More DSK Bracelets

I enjoy making bracelets very much : )
A Pretty Bracelet for A Pretty Girl
6 3/4"-7" .925 Italian Sterling Heart Link Chain
Crystallized Swarovski
Sterling Key & Engraved DSK Tag
One of a Kind
$80
*sold*
& headed to New York ^_^


Moonlight Hearts with Lavender Pearls
7" .925 Sterling Silver Heart Link Chain
Crystallized Swarovski
Sterling Key & Engraved DSK Tag
One of a Kind
$70
*sold*
& headed to San Francisco! :)



AB Stars & Gold Pearls
7" .925 Sterling Silver Heart Link Chain
Crystallized Swarovski
Sterling Engraved DSK Tag
$42







DSK Squared AB
6 3/4" Silver-plated Bracelet
Sterling Clasp & Engraved DSK Tag
Crystallized Swarovski
$45







DSK Squared Gold Pearls
7" Silver-plated Bracelet
Sterling Clasp & Engraved DSK Tag
Crystallized Swarovski Pearls
$40








And a pair just for holiday fun
Sterling Bats & Jet Hearts
.925 Sterling Silver Bat Posts
Crystallized Swarovski
$10
Only Pair








Sterling Silver & "Titanic" Crystal Heart
Accessory Charm
$7







Sterling Silver & Rose AB Crystal Heart
Accessory Charm
$7







Sterling Silver & Bermuda Crystal Heart
Accessory Charm
$7







23 comments:

GildaღFish said...

SoOo pretty!! I wanna buy them all!! I dont get paid till Monday!! Noooooo!!! They'll be gone by then!! :[ Wonderful job with the bracelets Steph!! :D

April said...

Ohh the key detail is too cuute!

doriee said...

Loving your "Pretty Bracelet for A Pretty Girl"!!!! It has ALL of my favorite colors!!

I LOVE blends of ivory/pink or ivory/purple but you made a combination of the three colors!

You're awesome hahaha!

Angie said...

I'm loving your Squared bracelets! It's the small details that add to each of the bracelets' uniqueness.

The Little Dust Princess said...

Wow, the Pretty Bracelet is already sold! It's really not surprising though...my first thought of it was that it's soooo pretty. I wanna eat it. LOL

omgg I love the jet black hearts/bats. I keep commenting on your "dark" jewelry. LOL What's wrong with me? -_-'

xx The Little Dust Princess

Amanda said...

I love the everything bracelets! Too bad they always get swept up so quickly. Next time I'll have to stalk the page!

Amanda said...

I love the everything bracelets! Too bad they always get swept up so quickly. Next time I'll have to stalk the page!

Selena N. said...

Your everything bracelets really DO sell out so fast. I've been itching to get my hands on one whenever my pockets have the money to purchase one..*sob* They are literally so awesome.

gabbiieb said...

That first bracelet reminded me of one of the Hellokitty everything bracelets you made that I couldnt get because it was sold. They are so nice

Puppet said...

Omg!!
Calling my nana to see If she can get me the bat pair.
:D
btw, freaked out when I saw it.
AMAZING!!!

jennysaysrawr said...

The first one reminds me of Hello Kitty! It's so cute!

*ms.angela89* said...

A pretty bracelet for a pretty girl is beautiful! You should make more of that kind often so whoever wears it will always feel pretty. heheh!

The accessory charm are nice. Its quite affordable. Too bad my black berry doesn't have a place to hold it. -__-

RavenAshley said...

oh wow those bat earrings are cool

Gjee said...

mmm moonlight hearts is soo pretty. whats the color of the pink shade of the Swarovski crystal? its so pretty with the Lavender pearls!

Makeup Morsels said...

ooh I love A Pretty Bracelet For A Pretty Girl. It reminds me of candy...pretty pastel candy, the colors you picked go so well together. I love that key charm on the second bracelet too!

Thao said...

Such pretty bracelets!

izumi said...

$80! steph's movin' on upppp (;

♥ Roxanne said...

I love the two first bracelets shown. Very pretty stuff.

wndxox said...

I love the bat and heart earrings!! Very appropriate for halloween.

kristelsaskosky said...

the first couple bracelets are cute, very girly with the colors. Very classy and nice.

haha I love the holiday earrings, super cute for halloween!

kristelsaskosky said...

the first couple bracelets are cute, very girly with the colors. Very classy and nice.

haha I love the holiday earrings, super cute for halloween!

Quynh said...

It would be sooooo awesome if you make bag charms or key chains. They'll be nice accessories to add to the handbags :)

shannnybannny said...

When I first saw the "A Pretty Bracelet for A Pretty Girl" I thought this would be GREAT for my mom!!! I hope this is around for mothers day!

Post a Comment

 
DSK Jewelry | Designed by sanniet